What is your most recent non-Tacoma related purchase?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I got a MacBook the other night. I haven’t used a Mac since 2010, and have been on a custom built gaming PC ever since, but for what I do nowadays OS X is just so much nicer to use than Windows.

I still hate Apple after Stevie boy died though, lol.

7BAB3F99-ACF1-4EC6-B88B-1F6A3B1007C4.jpeg4C736B07-FDCC-41CB-BAFC-71F573A07417.jpeg

What have you guys wasted your money on lately?

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
It took me a second to remember. Everything lately has been Tacoma. lol

Last other non Tacoma item ordered was a Tangerine Racing carb linkage for my Porsche 914. Looking forward to summer cruising with carbs that stay in sync.

Sour_Taco

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Arron
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
$15,000 worth of kitchen cabinets, appliances and countertops.
24AAA838-CEB7-4991-A7F6-9BA794188126.jpeg

I feel ya. We’re at the tail end of our IKEA kitchen remodel. I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is great. Easy install, and solid as a rock.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I feel ya. We’re at the tail end of our IKEA kitchen remodel. I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is great. Easy install, and solid as a rock.
That is really good news to hear, I have heard it from a few people and the more I hear people say good things, the better I feel about going IKEA

AZ_CAVALRY

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
I recently purchased a wide angle lens for my Pentax camera. Trying to get more into milky way photography, so that was a necessity.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I recently purchased a wide angle lens for my Pentax camera. Trying to get more into milky way photography, so that was a necessity.
Dude just join the military and they’ll send you.

Top Bottom