• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What is the RIGID PRO Series?

TrdRigid

rigidindustries.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
As many of you may know, RIGID has gone through a full performance upgrade to all their high performance lighting. As LED Performance gets better, We make sure our Lights are built with the best materials in the Industry. RIGID no longer uses the 3w CREE LED. RIGID Now uses hand picked 5w Osram premium LED's. We have also Designed and Engineered a new more powerful LED board. All our LED Boards are built in Phoenix, AZ. This upgrade has allow RIGID to increase lumen output and performance up to 170%.

Please reach out with any questions you have on this PRO upgrade. RIGID is working on all new Content. Most coming out this Fall. I will be putting on Night Demo's soon.

RIGID pro 1.jpg
RIGID pro 2.jpg
RIGID Pro 3.jpg

Back