• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

Got the ActionTrax mounted up. Full spare on. And painted the shovel and axe (not pictured)
58997452-72CB-4D84-8220-DD4620A65DCA.jpeg

Nice beer koozie! I have one like that from a fencing company. haha

Put my Desert Does It seat risers on. Made a significant and welcome difference - especially cause I am only 5'6. Super easy install. I also installed rear risers to add a bit more of a view over my hood scoop.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 80
Meso ECT stealth DIY switch completed! Puddle switch added to the old ECT switch location.
1582420385185.jpeg
1582420400657.jpeg
1582420418604.jpeg
I just got my shift nob from him as well. Went with black and can't wait to install it. Still need to install my puddle pods from Stew as well as the rest of the interior chrome delete but I am waiting for him to release the red start button before I do the 4x4 nob and start button. I did get the vent rings in MGM for some subtle contrast which looks great!

I just got my shift nob from him as well. Went with black and can't wait to install it. Still need to install my puddle pods from Stew as well as the rest of the interior chrome delete but I am waiting for him to release the red start button before I do the 4x4 nob and start button. I did get the vent rings in MGM for some subtle contrast which looks great!
I went with the MGM on the entire Meso chrome delete looks really nice! Everyone is waiting on that RED button!

Meso ECT stealth DIY switch completed! Puddle switch added to the old ECT switch location.
1582420385185.jpeg
1582420400657.jpeg
1582420418604.jpeg

Out of curiosity, does that replace the entire red strip on the side of the shifter, or just the button part?

Yep. Again.

This is the second time. Last time was only like 8 months ago.
That's weird. Perhaps the larger/heavier tires are causing excessive wear and tear on them? Just a shot in the dark, regardless, they should be holding up a lot better for you. I am pretty hard on mine and only had one fail in 2+ years. I just did a suspension rebuild a few months ago and all were well worn but not totally blown out. But the coilovers had 60k+ miles on them, so it is understandable that those were ready to be replaced.

Hell yeah! Seems like a lot of people keep them white. I’m not into that; they’re much better painted.
Yeah they turned out good! Gotta get it washed the truck is so dusty it looks like it doesn’t match haha

Got them 5.29’s and ARB front locker ordered.
Got new to me spindles coming and TC Gussets.
Some other TC goodies.
Yota Mafia stuff.
Some goat armor.

I’m stoked.

I have 35’s I can go grab.. but I’m on the fence lol don’t want to cut anymore.

Got them 5.29’s and ARB front locker ordered.
Got new to me spindles coming and TC Gussets.
Some other TC goodies.
Yota Mafia stuff.
Some goat armor.

I’m stoked.

I have 35’s I can go grab.. but I’m on the fence lol don’t want to cut anymore.

You are on your way to stardom ?

I put a good chunk into the truck this weekend. I got around to doing the MESO chrome deletes. It really changes the look of the truck and gives it a darker interior feel. And finally, finally, got the SwitchPros wired up into the truck following a really good walk-through from TW. I used the vertical version of the PowerTrays. Huge milestone in my build for me... it's been lingering since the bumper install with the light bar just itching to get wired in. I got my front bumper light bar wired in too, so, so far everything that is installed on the truck is functioning.

I'm terrible at documenting with photos... I always think I should, and I want to, but I don't... ?‍♂️

Back