What have you done to your Tacoma today? | Page 17 | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

What have you done to your Tacoma today?

JamesR913

T3G Level: Silver
First Name
James
Military Service
Navy (Vet.)
T3G #
Ohhhh k that works that's for the power to you door locks and shit , better then hsveing it constantly on , I'm assuming you also have a inline fuse for these heaters ?
Yeah the add a fuse has two fuses. The original fuse was a 20 amp and the one for the heaters is 15 amp.

Update: it appears that the heated seats will only warm up if you the switch is lit up. Currently the way I have it wired that means at least the parking lights need to be on.

Last edited:

JSC2012

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jared
T3G #
Pulled the trigger on some allpro apex sliders from Summit Racing. They had them in stock in their new Arlington,TX location and they are allegedly shipping tomorrow. They have free shipping on stuff over $99 and a sale going on so after taxes and $17 “heavy” shipping charge they are cheaper than buying direct from allpro! I feel like it’s too good to be true but we will see what happens in a couple days when they show up.

mcharfauros

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
Military Service
Army
T3G #
Pulled the trigger on some allpro apex sliders from Summit Racing. They had them in stock in their new Arlington,TX location and they are allegedly shipping tomorrow. They have free shipping on stuff over $99 and a sale going on so after taxes and $17 “heavy” shipping charge they are cheaper than buying direct from allpro! I feel like it’s too good to be true but we will see what happens in a couple days when they show up.
Smokin deal!

Malcolm

T3G Level: Onyx
Event Director
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
tried to install my 40" RIGID SR-pro series on the prinsu, but i guess prinsu made it difficult for the hardware to fit so i gotta get new hardware to finish installing it. Other than that my Snorkel comes in on wednesday, and i should be installing the chase lights and finishing the 40" SR lightbar as well, and installing the rock light kit RIGID sent out.

solscooter

T3G Level: Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Brian
T3G #
tried to install my 40" RIGID SR-pro series on the prinsu, but i guess prinsu made it difficult for the hardware to fit so i gotta get new hardware to finish installing it. Other than that my Snorkel comes in on wednesday, and i should be installing the chase lights and finishing the 40" SR lightbar as well, and installing the rock light kit RIGID sent out.
Which snorkel you decide to go with?

Malcolm

T3G Level: Onyx
Event Director
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
Which snorkel you decide to go with?
I went with the Dobinson. They managed to hook me up on it.

Also just managed to get the 40" SR-pro lightbar from RIGID installed. Should be doing the chase lights next weekend, and snorkel probably the same time or friday.

Last edited:

mcharfauros

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
Military Service
Army
T3G #
I went with the Dobinson. They managed to hook me up on it.

Also just managed to get the 40" SR-pro lightbar from RIGID installed. Should be doing the chase lights next weekend, and snorkel probably the same time or friday.
I need to get on that

Manbun525

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Jake
T3G #
Finally got the 40" SR-Pro Series RIGID bar installed, as well as my SRQ-Pro Chase lights. These lights are fucking wicked.

View attachment 10012 View attachment 10013
How does the light shine at night, looks a little low behind the cutout. I too just installed my prinsu rack last week and got the light bar on this weekend after much much back and forth because the hardware doesn't fit.

I need to take some pics day and night.