• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What grinds my gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Taco

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
What grinds your gears?

Every now and then I'll go over to TW to check market place and deals and coupons. If I see another damn post about a diesel Tacoma in America I'm gonna curb stomp a bitch. I work as a diesel engineer and I don't think people understand what it means to bring a diesel engine to platform or America in general.

I'm an irritable fuck, a lot of shit grinds my gears. I could re-write the Bible faster than I could list all of my pet peeves haha

Idjits at the stop light playing with their sail-foams. Gotta send those texts right NOW. Currently, five cars make it thru the green light by the time everyone reacts to the light change.

People in the left lane driving the same speed or slower than the cars in the right lane.

Brand new trucks with dents all over (not from trail damage, trucks that don’t go offroad but have creased tailgates, dented beds, etc)

Or bent up license plates. Get a spotter or back up camera when your hitching something to your truck lol

Brand new trucks with dents all over (not from trail damage, trucks that don’t go offroad but have creased tailgates, dented beds, etc)

Or bent up license plates. Get a spotter or back up camera when your hitching something to your truck lol
Phew. I have a brand new truck with dents and scratches. But it is all from the trail. I absolutely regret it tho.

Phew. I have a brand new truck with dents and scratches. But it is all from the trail. I absolutely regret it tho.

Lol I was mainly talking about contractors. They’ll have a brand new Taco, or 90k dollar pickup that is literally beat to shit from them not caring about their own stuff. Trail damage is just cause the chicks dig it right? That I do not mind (as long as there’s a photo!)

California. Do i really need to say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back