What grinds my gears

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Iowa Taco

= IV • Gold
First Name
Zach
T3G Member
What grinds your gears?

Every now and then I'll go over to TW to check market place and deals and coupons. If I see another damn post about a diesel Tacoma in America I'm gonna curb stomp a bitch. I work as a diesel engineer and I don't think people understand what it means to bring a diesel engine to platform or America in general.

Joisey

= II • Bronze
T3G Member
#2,457
Idjits at the stop light playing with their sail-foams. Gotta send those texts right NOW. Currently, five cars make it thru the green light by the time everyone reacts to the light change.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
People in the left lane driving the same speed or slower than the cars in the right lane.

Tacomadad18

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military
Army
T3G Member
#2,122
Brand new trucks with dents all over (not from trail damage, trucks that don’t go offroad but have creased tailgates, dented beds, etc)

Or bent up license plates. Get a spotter or back up camera when your hitching something to your truck lol

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Brand new trucks with dents all over (not from trail damage, trucks that don’t go offroad but have creased tailgates, dented beds, etc)

Or bent up license plates. Get a spotter or back up camera when your hitching something to your truck lol
Phew. I have a brand new truck with dents and scratches. But it is all from the trail. I absolutely regret it tho.

Tacomadad18

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military
Army
T3G Member
#2,122
Phew. I have a brand new truck with dents and scratches. But it is all from the trail. I absolutely regret it tho.

Lol I was mainly talking about contractors. They’ll have a brand new Taco, or 90k dollar pickup that is literally beat to shit from them not caring about their own stuff. Trail damage is just cause the chicks dig it right? That I do not mind (as long as there’s a photo!)

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Hahahahahahahaha.

When people cut across multiple lanes or pull out in front of you and go slow
Just don’t go slow in front of me. Please.

Top Bottom