• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Welcome to our newest vendor Three Amigos Offroad!!

Thank Tacoma 3G for adding us to your Vendor list. Here is a little bit about us

Three Amigos Offroad was formed as an education provider. Our primary goal it to provide our clients with quality, proven information on how to operate their vehicle off road, and how to SAFELY recover their vehicle in a stuck situation.

Many vehicles on the market today come off the show room floor very capable of going off road. Often people purchase a new 4 WD vehicle, but don't fully understand how to take advantage of the advanced functions of that vehicle or really how the 4WD technologies operate to get them off the highway and into the beautiful back country. Our classes are designed to bridge that gap, and help you to understand how 4WD systems work, what are the characteristics of your individual vehicle, and how to operate it in off pavement scenarios.

Being able to get out of a stuck situation SAFELY means much more than having a winch bolted to the front of your vehicle. Our recovery training emphasizes safety. The forces involved with recovering a vehicle weighing 3000 lb, 4000 lb or in the case of some "Overland" vehicles, upwards of 7000 lbs can be tremendous. We provide information on what we consider essential recovery gear, and how to use it, and we discuss many of the new recovery technologies and their usefulness in your recovery kit. We provide a hands on approach, allowing our clients to build confidence that they can, with a proper assessment, and good recovery principles get unstuck, and continue their adventure.

Please feel free to reach out to us for your training and education needs here in the Pacific NW. In other areas of the country you can look up other certified trainers through the International Four Wheel Drive Trainers Association web site

Back