• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Website Suggestion - Page Navigation

hellppy

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
Am I the only one that has been wishing there was page navigation at the top of each thread?

I've found myself having to scroll to the bottom of a page many times to either get to the next page, or to the last page, etc. I just find it a bit of an annoyance.

What does everyone think of this suggestion?

This is something I’ve wondered why it doesn’t do by default. I will see what I can do to get one up there cause it’s been annoying me also. Thanks for bringing this up, I love when you guys post feedback/suggestions.

This is something I’ve wondered why it doesn’t do by default. I will see what I can do to get one up there cause it’s been annoying me also. Thanks for bringing this up, I love when you guys post feedback/suggestions.
Awesome! Thanks brother!

Nice! So much better!!! Thanks man!

I must be confused, I saw the page navigation at the top on my PC... Didn't think it was there before, but I could be wrong...

Don't mind me... :censored:

Page navigation is there when a thread has more than 1 page. except on the mobile site, it doesn't do that

Page navigation is there when a thread has more than 1 page. except on the mobile site, it doesn't do that
Cool, has it always been like that? I never really noticed on the desktop version but is there a way to enable it on the mobile site? I think that's where the annoyance comes from for me I think. Having to scroll to the bottom to get to navigate through pages.

Cool, has it always been like that? I never really noticed on the desktop version but is there a way to enable it on the mobile site? I think that's where the annoyance comes from for me I think. Having to scroll to the bottom to get to navigate through pages.
There’s not a “way” but I can find the code and add it to the top of the page. I meant to do it last night after work but I got sidetracked with something way different.

Back