• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Washington state roll call

New to these forums, long-time PNW resident. Currently live in Kirkland.
829F8037-FD7A-4214-9175-5E63280A7D40.jpeg

New to these forums, long-time PNW resident. Currently live in Kirkland.
829F8037-FD7A-4214-9175-5E63280A7D40.jpeg
Where was the picture taken? Nice build! Just down the road in Sammamish from you!

Finally got around to my latest mod, uptop overland roof rack.
69ED391E-C8F7-4BD3-B280-44DDE9635A9A.jpeg
I understand there marking one specific for the Go Fast Camper as well, I have a Martin roof rack but love the design of uptops!

Maybe it’s time we could put together a trail run/meet in the near future. We could put some distancing rules in place for COVID. But it would be rad to hit the dirt with some Tacoma3g members out here! Who’s in? Let’s talk about a trail to hit/spot to meet.

Maybe it’s time we could put together a trail run/meet in the near future. We could put some distancing rules in place for COVID. But it would be rad to hit the dirt with some Tacoma3g members out here! Who’s in? Let’s talk about a trail to hit/spot to meet.
What and when did you have in mind? Let’s start brainstorming!

What and when did you have in mind? Let’s start brainstorming!
Maybe a parking lot meetup for some general rig talk. On a Thursday at 7pm. maybe July 9th. just throwing a date out there. I'll try to keep a lookout for a good parking lot to met at since I'm new to the area. Got any recommendations for a location?

Where are you guys thinking?
First thing is to consider where the majority of us are located? King County may be the most populated county but not convenient for all? Big parking lot would be easy to locate once we have a City......my suggestion is find a Toyota Dealership that would host something of this nature?

I am really trying to understand the whole suspension upgrade but struggling. Is there anyone around the Lynnwood, Seattle or east side that I can meet up that would like to help out a newbie to better understand about suspension upgrades. Thanks

I am really trying to understand the whole suspension upgrade but struggling. Is there anyone around the Lynnwood, Seattle or east side that I can meet up that would like to help out a newbie to better understand about suspension upgrades. Thanks

Make your way this event, there will be plenty of knowledgeable people that love to talk suspension!
Original link: https://facebook.com/events/s/meet-and-greet-campout-26th-28/279579289861258/?ti=icl

I am in lynwood

Back