• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Washington state roll call

Alright pnw I need someone that will allow me to have my cbi front, rear, and bed rack dropped off at their house. I will supply beer if you also help me cut and install on my truck. Please this would be a huge help.

Alright pnw I need someone that will allow me to have my cbi front, rear, and bed rack dropped off at their house. I will supply beer if you also help me cut and install on my truck. Please this would be a huge help.

I believe I can make that happen. PM me and we will talk.

I'm in the Seattle area, Auburn specifically.

Brand new to off roading. I've been out to
IMG_4275.jpg
green water and a bit of the naches pass but would like to check out more! I'm interested in meet ups. HMU if you know of any where a stock taco can hang.

Brand new to off roading. I've been out to
IMG_4275.jpg
green water and a bit of the naches pass but would like to check out more! I'm interested in meet ups. HMU if you know of any where a stock taco can hang.

Good looking truck man. Welcome to the forum.

Brand new to off roading. I've been out to green water and a bit of the naches pass but would like to check out more! I'm interested in meet ups. HMU if you know of any where a stock taco can hang.

Welcome! You're not too far from me (Lacey). Love that color!

Should get everyone’s IG accounts up if they got em. Also has any debaged their Tacoma’s? I’m thinking of doing it or plasti dipping but looking for feedback and tips.

The_ag_taco is mine. Sorry I’ve been gone for a while. Working 75+ hours a week since we moved to the ship yards

Should get everyone’s IG accounts up if they got em. Also has any debaged their Tacoma’s? I’m thinking of doing it or plasti dipping but looking for feedback and tips.
Taco_primo is my IG and I have debadge all of mine, other than the doors so far. Heat gun, floss and goo gone.

Last edited:
noclass_grad and all badges removed with a little heat and rubbing alcohol.

Taco_primo is my IG and I have debadge all of mine, other than the doors so far. Heat gun, floss and goo gone.
Did you have to do use any compound wax and than polish afterwards? Or was the goo gone enough? I just don’t want any outline of the badges or anything to be viable. I’ll go bye with the OCD LOL

Did you have to do use any compound wax and than polish afterwards? Or was the goo gone enough? I just don’t want any outline of the badges or anything to be viable. I’ll go bye with the OCD LOL

I just used goo gone, my truck only had 1k miles when I removed them though.

I am an auto body tech and i deal with paint all day long so if you have any questions let me know.
You got an IG or location where your at? I’d appreciate all your guys help really don’t wanna make rookie mistakes and fuck up the truck.

Just Holding Down the Fort in Whidbey Island Washington. Bot Callisto TRD back in... oh, a month ago (July18)... fall more enamoured with her every day! My Daily shall be upgraded shortly! have to get the plates first lol

Attachments

• IMG_20180803_140036_994.jpg
    IMG_20180803_140036_994.jpg
    674.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20180805_175111_290.jpg
    IMG_20180805_175111_290.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 20180804_083643 (1).jpg
    20180804_083643 (1).jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 121
Just Holding Down the Fort in Whidbey Island Washington. Bot Callisto TRD back in... oh, a month ago (July18)... fall more enamoured with her every day! My Daily shall be upgraded shortly! have to get the plates first lol

Welcome! Good to have you. NAVY?

Back