• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Washington state roll call

ouch! Sorry to hear that, glad to see you are still staying active. These Yota's are contagious... I have two guys at work (1x4runner TRDOR, 1x2nd Gen Taco SR5) and our fourth just got a killer deal on a 3rd Gen T4R!. Represent in the North-North PMW! Where do you go to find fireroads or offroad trails (other than Walker) around here?

ouch! Sorry to hear that, glad to see you are still staying active. These Yota's are contagious... I have two guys at work (1x4runner TRDOR, 1x2nd Gen Taco SR5) and our fourth just got a killer deal on a 3rd Gen T4R!. Represent in the North-North PMW! Where do you go to find fireroads or offroad trails (other than Walker) around here?

To tell you the truth I have not got out as much as I want to, all this summer has been dedicated for my remodel. I do mostly go to the east side though. Cle elum area has lots of fun areas to get off road.

Mike, live in the Renton area. Just bought the truck at the end of May, about to install my LED pods....and the paychecks just keep disappearing.

Attachments

• Taco 2.jpg
    Taco 2.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 135
Hey guys I’m Giovanni, currently down in the SoCal area but relocating in the October time frame to Whidbey Island. Looks like we might have a good group of guys trying to get out. I’m new to the taco family as I just picked up my 2019 a couple weeks ago. Can’t wait to get up there!

Attachments

• 84F9E0DC-9DCE-47E7-994D-2A9444E1E97E.jpeg
    84F9E0DC-9DCE-47E7-994D-2A9444E1E97E.jpeg
    503.9 KB · Views: 125
Hey guys I’m Giovanni, currently down in the SoCal area but relocating in the October time frame to Whidbey Island. Looks like we might have a good group of guys trying to get out. I’m new to the taco family as I just picked up my 2019 a couple weeks ago. Can’t wait to get up there!
Whidbey Island is a pretty nice place, spent two years stationed there and had a lot of fun. i was riding motorcycles at the time but plenty to do with a taco!

Whidbey Island is a pretty nice place, spent two years stationed there and had a lot of fun. i was riding motorcycles at the time but plenty to do with a taco!
Yea I’m pretty stoked to get up there. Little bit of a change up from SoCal but I think I’ll enjoy it.

I am in Everett, WA. I was stationed in whidbey for 8 years, pretty nice place. Hit me up when you get here.

I am in Whidbey now, and love it. Island life will take some adjustment. But if you love hiking, camping, (clearly) 4x4ing, and anything other than clubs and nightlife...this is the sweet spot for you!

New to T3G. Live in Seattle. Want to spend as much time as possible camping in the truck this summer. Any recommendations for the best dirt bike/camping setup? We’ve got two KLX 140s and have been sleeping on the ground. Thinking about a soft top camper with a awning + walls for extra space/to store the bikes in at night.

895F4640-C489-49B9-BC98-6F2C41BCE626.jpeg
A7B615EB-A6A6-4326-8C19-9B73AD6E3565.jpeg

New to the forum. Live in Seattle. Have a 2018 TRD OR that I’ve been steadily making into an over landing rig. Looking to hit up the WABDR soon. Been around the state a bit for work (creative director) for photo shoots. Would love to do some trails with fellow PNW taco people.

New to the forum. Live in Seattle. Have a 2018 TRD OR that I’ve been steadily making into an over landing rig. Looking to hit up the WABDR soon. Been around the state a bit for work (creative director) for photo shoots. Would love to do some trails with fellow PNW taco people.
Please feel free to message me if you need any help doing anything or want to do anything.
I’m always looking for something to do

Tomorrow from 10 to 12 at adventure ready in Seattle
Rigs and coffee will be hosted

Thanks for the heads up! We missed the 10-12 stuff but swung by for the garage sale. Scored a couple gas cans on a stupid discount.

Is this a monthly gathering? I’ve been working with Tom over there for my build. I’ll have to cruise the next one.

Thom Hemenway
IG: thomhemenway
From Auburn but live in Edmonds. Slowly building out my overlanding rig. Next 2 upgrades are 3TPAM accessory mount from expedition essentials and a 2" lift with 32-33" tires. I have a lot more in mind but gonna do those soon.

Nice build in progress let me know if you need any help with anything
Thom Hemenway
IG: thomhemenway
From Auburn but live in Edmonds. Slowly building out my overlanding rig. Next 2 upgrades are 3TPAM accessory mount from expedition essentials and a 2" lift with 32-33" tires. I have a lot more in mind but gonna do those soon.

Back