• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Washington state roll call

Taco_primo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
White
Let’s here it from the PNW folk. Post a pic of your truck and what area you reside. Oh and my name is Brent.

Everett, WA
DC0FE0F9-C510-45D9-8B65-5DA022D32E3D.jpeg
476B6E25-47E1-4FAA-9E11-40DC88727787.jpeg

My family and I call Washington Home as we spent 10 years there prior to my enlistment. We still have our home there just outside Seattle in Queen Anne. Definitely can’t wait to get back to the Pac Northwest, where I’m not looked at crazy wearing my UDUB Huskies gear!

My family and I call Washington Home as we spent 10 years there prior to my enlistment. We still have our home there just outside Seattle in Queen Anne. Definitely can’t wait to get back to the Pac Northwest, where I’m not looked at crazy wearing my UDUB Huskies gear!
Sorry I just threw up a little reading udub

Sorry I just threw up a little reading udub
Threw up at the thought all the Championships the rest of the region wished they had???

We can bring up the past and relive the huskers 14 National champs vs udubs 4
Imma go ahead and keep it in the region of the Pac Northwest, you wanna go national we talking a whole different story.

Got stationed here at NAS Whidbey in 2001 and never left. Got medically separated in 2008 and just didn’t want to relocate.

I was in whidbey from 2014 to 2016!!

Back