• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

UpTop Overland Bed and Roof Rack

Ruben Z

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
overlandz.com
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement

Attachments

• IMG_2913.jpeg
    IMG_2913.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 200
I’m considering the upTOP bed rack. Looking at the full height version.
How are you liking it?

I've been wanting to see one on a DCLB, but haven't been able to find one yet :( I don't want it to look too short on my truck...

I sent the uptop guys a text. I’m sure they’ll jump on here and answer / provide pictures.

I've been wanting to see one on a DCLB, but haven't been able to find one yet :( I don't want it to look too short on my truck...

Let me try to track down a few! I don't have any on my phone. @dirtnapking on IG is a LB with our TRUSS

If
Let me try to track down a few! I don't have any on my phone. @dirtnapking on IG is a LB with our TRUSS
If you can track some down let me know. His shots of the truck doesn’t give a good view and his latest is an RCI. You can also hit me up at @bjamescc on Instagram.

Back