• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TW...thankful for T3G

Biohazard

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
White
So I just spent about an hour perusing tacomaworld's data on skinny tires. Good grief, never did I read so much about so little.

Thanks, Tyler, for the great forum, and thanks to everyone else for providing valuable input and worthwhile posts.

Keep up the good work!

So I just spent about an hour perusing tacomaworld's data on skinny tires. Good grief, never did I read so much about so little.

Thanks, Tyler, for the great forum, and thanks to everyone else for providing valuable input and worthwhile posts.

Keep up the good work!
I moved this thread to our feedback section.

I appreciate you taking the time to post this. I always take the feedback that I get very seriously. The positive stuff means a lot to me.

TW obviously has tons of info. But yes, it’s hard to find. Making commonly asked topics easier to find even on T3G has been on my to-do forever.

In case you wanted some more persuasion towards the skinny tires. Both my Tacoma and the wife’s 4runner.

And yes T3G is the only forum for Tacoma’s in my book.

Attachments

• C5F01E6C-5D63-4470-B97C-9084BAF7F425.jpeg
    C5F01E6C-5D63-4470-B97C-9084BAF7F425.jpeg
    545.7 KB · Views: 57
  • F96D4439-AA19-4066-BC5E-D3A532ED0956.jpeg
    F96D4439-AA19-4066-BC5E-D3A532ED0956.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 50

Keep up the good work!
I've been running skinny 33s. Love them! And this forum is much better and way more friendly.

I went looking for skinnys too, found that they have way more options for 17 wheels
@Tacomadad18 found something close to a 35 skinny.
I don't think we have a skinny option other than the 255 for 16" wheels.

I moved this thread to our feedback section.

I appreciate you taking the time to post this. I always take the feedback that I get very seriously. The positive stuff means a lot to me.

TW obviously has tons of info. But yes, it’s hard to find. Making commonly asked topics easier to find even on T3G has been on my to-do forever.
Test...

Back