TW...thankful for T3G

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Biohazard

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Nathan
T3G Member
#6,304
So I just spent about an hour perusing tacomaworld's data on skinny tires. Good grief, never did I read so much about so little.

Thanks, Tyler, for the great forum, and thanks to everyone else for providing valuable input and worthwhile posts.

Keep up the good work!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
So I just spent about an hour perusing tacomaworld's data on skinny tires. Good grief, never did I read so much about so little.

Thanks, Tyler, for the great forum, and thanks to everyone else for providing valuable input and worthwhile posts.

Keep up the good work!
I moved this thread to our feedback section.

I appreciate you taking the time to post this. I always take the feedback that I get very seriously. The positive stuff means a lot to me.

TW obviously has tons of info. But yes, it’s hard to find. Making commonly asked topics easier to find even on T3G has been on my to-do forever.

OzarkLander

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Matt
T3G Member
#6,156
In case you wanted some more persuasion towards the skinny tires. Both my Tacoma and the wife’s 4runner.

And yes T3G is the only forum for Tacoma’s in my book.

Attachments

• C5F01E6C-5D63-4470-B97C-9084BAF7F425.jpeg
    C5F01E6C-5D63-4470-B97C-9084BAF7F425.jpeg
    545.7 KB · Views: 11
  • F96D4439-AA19-4066-BC5E-D3A532ED0956.jpeg
    F96D4439-AA19-4066-BC5E-D3A532ED0956.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 11

Berserker__taco

= IV • Gold
First Name
Mark
T3G Member
#4,543

Keep up the good work!
I've been running skinny 33s. Love them! And this forum is much better and way more friendly.

CBrob

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Rob
T3G Member
#6,720
I went looking for skinnys too, found that they have way more options for 17 wheels
Tacomadad18 found something close to a 35 skinny.
I don't think we have a skinny option other than the 255 for 16" wheels.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Today is Thanksgiving and I’m thankful for this thread and others like it.

Scared Twitch GIF by Bare Tree Media

Top Bottom