• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TW said my truck isn’t pretty. I WANT TO BE A PRETTY TRUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright boys. Meso can officially fuck himself.
E4C107C1-E118-43A0-8671-984D81A118F8.png

The best offroad pic Meso has ever posted is when he failed using his dads lift. Basically a 7 ton Tacoma that's never seen dirt....

That truck is nothing but lipstick. Guy doesn't use it for shit besides peddling his 3D printed parts. Mall crawling poster child

Edit... at least he's a cool dude. And I may or may not have a few of his parts. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
See his first post in his build thread

...at least it doesnt look like Bernies clusterfuck shitpile.

Kind of disappointed in the overall lack of fuckery in that thread, to be honest. I expected much more of a shitstorm.

This is now my thread of lol’ing about idiots that say dumb shit without something to back themselves up with. Cute predator steps my dude.
040A9A1D-19EC-4107-9E4C-3EDE84F68001.jpeg

Dirt gives credibility? Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back