• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TW said my truck isn’t pretty. I WANT TO BE A PRETTY TRUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And forget about the videos of me beating the shit out of my $40k truck; he's got predator steps.
Does not count, reported for poser status.

Only guys with pristine rides and zero pinstripes or body damage can comment on your legitimacy as an off-roader.

Just like the guys with guns that aren't even broken in are the only ones that can comment about a shooter's performance when they're actually out shooting.

Yeah I'm gonna see what Toyota's refund policy is. Gonna try to switch to a red one.
It's a well-known fact that red trucks are faster and way better off-road. Utilitarian colors like white, tan and silver are for posers doing it for the Gram.

And forget about the videos of me beating the shit out of my $40k truck; he's got predator steps.
Wanna know who else had predator steps? Cunt Jong Un.... Otherwise known as Cuntlan Jenner or just ktjo4x4

edit... HAS... it HAS predator steps.. or some stupid ass variation of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now wait a fuckin minute. I have a red truck and it is always dirty. What does that say about me?

Now wait a fuckin minute. I have a red truck and it is always dirty. What does that say about me?
Reported for using dirt as a symbol of credibility :rolleyes:

Does not count, reported for poser status.

Only guys with pristine rides and zero pinstripes or body damage can comment on your legitimacy as an off-roader.

Just like the guys with guns that aren't even broken in are the only ones that can comment about a shooter's performance when they're actually out shooting.
Quick way to shut them up is ask them what the mechanical offset of their weapon is.

It's a well-known fact that red trucks are faster and way better off-road. Utilitarian colors like white, tan and silver are for posers doing it for the Gram.
Dislike! Sniff, Sniff... He didn't mean it white taco buddy.

That was entertaining!

Just purchased some more of Meso's stuff today because the red dome lights make for great intagram material! Oh, wait, I don't use instagram!!!

This mod helps me off road like a champ!
red.jpg

Dang that’s actually wild looking.
Think he makes some for the 3rd gens. For about $35 I was very pleased! Great for my hunting trips when reading maps and not trying to light up the whole area!

Also, WTF guys, cant you at least tag em so I dont miss cool things?

If I am being completely honest, other than a select few I pretty much think all the AZ group has turned into a bunch of whiny pussies.
You're not wrong.

yaaaaaaa, safe to say that it's not just mine... But I digress.
No doubt, but making a meme that said "you guys' opinion" or something wasn't going to make it any more well received anyways so I didn't bother.

No doubt, but making a meme that said "you guys' opinion" or something wasn't going to make it any more well received anyways so I didn't bother.
just make it easy.... "everyone's opinion".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back