• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TVD Vinyl Decals Introduction

rrentrop

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
TVD Vinyl Decals was established in November 2015 as "Tacoma Vinyl Decals", selling premium quality vinyl decal inserts for the 3rd gen Tacoma. We now have over 30 items for the 3rd and 2nd gen Tacomas as well as decals for the Tundra, 4Runner, and FJ Cruiser. We have also expanded to include Ford and Jeep trucks and SUVs, which has necessitated the name change to "TVD Vinyl Decals", since we are no longer focused exclusively on Tacomas.

We continue to add new products regularly and look forward to serving your decal needs.

We are in the process of creating a dedicated online store for all of our products. This will allow us to create discount coupons and special promotions. Until then you can visit our eBay store at tvdvinyldecals.com to see all of our offerings.

PS. I've also been a Tacoma owner since December 2004 (2005 TRD Off Road Prerunner DC) and now own a 2016 Limited.

Last edited:
Yes! To be honest, we haven't focused too much on window stickers because soooo many people make them, but we are fully capable of making most any single-color designs.

Yes! To be honest, we haven't focused too much on window stickers because soooo many people make them, but we are fully capable of making most any single-color designs.
Awesome! I’ve not been having good luck with finding someone to make quality T3G stickers. I know there’s plenty of people out there, I just haven’t found them. When I get a chance tomorrow I will message you about the stickers/decals.

I'm looking for some all black "TRD Sport 4x4" stickers to replace the ones on the side of my bed. I didn't see any on your site (unless I'm blind), but do you have any for sale? Thanks!

I'm looking for some all black "TRD Sport 4x4" stickers to replace the ones on the side of my bed. I didn't see any on your site (unless I'm blind), but do you have any for sale? Thanks!
Thanks for your interest! We sell the bedside decals by special request only. A pair of matte black TRD Sport 4x4 bedside decals is $30 shipped (expedited and tracked). If you are interested you can pay via https://paypal.me/rrentrop, preferably using Friends and Family. Send me a PM with your mailing address.

Thanks!

Rich

Thanks for your interest! We sell the bedside decals by special request only. A pair of matte black TRD Sport 4x4 bedside decals is $30 shipped (expedited and tracked). If you are interested you can pay via https://paypal.me/rrentrop, preferably using Friends and Family. Send me a PM with your mailing address.

Thanks!

Rich
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll order a set soon!

Our website is live! Through June 17 get 20% off your by using the code TVD20 at checkout. Visit us at tvdvinyldecals.com.

Back