• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TRDOFHOLLAND Intro and Build

New bed rack installed :D
JKP_4432.jpg
JKP_4451.jpg
JKP_4460.jpg
JKP_4466.jpg
JKP_4470.jpg
JKP_4489.jpg
JKP_4542.jpg
JKP_4835.jpg
JKP_4836.jpg
JKP_4857.jpg
JKP_5153.jpg
JKP_5293.jpg
JKP_5689.jpg
JKP_5714.jpg
JKP_5715.jpg
JKP_5756.jpg
JKP_5783.jpg

Its a super super quick photoshop job, but this is the idea for the new wrap concept going on the New Holland Overland rig in the next few months ;)

Crushed carbon fiber vinyl for the rear, gloss solid grey for the front with matte black on the hood, and the bear will match the wheels with the bronze metallic finish

More details to come later!
Capture.JPG

Its a super super quick photoshop job, but this is the idea for the new wrap concept going on the New Holland Overland rig in the next few months ;)

Crushed carbon fiber vinyl for the rear, gloss solid grey for the front with matte black on the hood, and the bear will match the wheels with the bronze metallic finish

More details to come later!
Capture.JPG

That'll be a heck of a change from the factory white. That bronze Bear is really hoping to pop. ?

That'll be a heck of a change from the factory white. That bronze Bear is really hoping to pop. ?
were tossing around a few color options. The rear texture is more like a crushed carbon fiber vinyl which is pretty cool! Itll hide all the scratches on the truck :p

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 91
I still dig the tri color with the bronze bear, but that lower all black scheme does look really slick as well.

This send is absolutely insane. Do you have a video of it?

I really dig your first mock-up, but this flat version is nice as well. But the all black one looks really good too. Hmm...
Haha no we dont have video of it, we mostly do photography when were out on the dunes. It was a good jump! About 4ft of vertical air :)

I think right now were leaning towards the tri-color with the large bear ?

Haha no we dont have video of it, we mostly do photography when were out on the dunes. It was a good jump! About 4ft of vertical air :)

I think right now were leaning towards the tri-color with the large bear ?
I dig it!

Well, havent posted an update in a while. Here ya'll go!

New Gear: Overland Vehicle Systems 270 awning (custom brackets to secure to bed rack), Baja S1 ditch lights with home-made SS ditch light mounts. Garmin inreach (DM for deal, im an authorized dealer), Garmin Overlander, new molle panels on front door. Lifesaver Jerry can

Rear Bumper: I built the rear bumper on the truck this December, I do sell the frame-plates on the website if your looking for a good DIY kit. Ill be adding in the driver side swingout this late April which will hold additional fuel and the lifesaver jerry can!

Bed Rack Update: Last photos show the new bed rack that was built back in october. Currently cranking out a couple more of these bed racks for customers which is exciting! Currently building a drawer system for the back of the truck (see photos below). The new drawer system is 56" long with locking drawer guides, has a pull out side table, and will eventually add in a lift up coffee table hinge system for more flat surface to work on!

170515986_1417065141978233_6349348252680473853_n.jpg

169031660_1417065145311566_2201111996596353459_n.jpg

Suspension update: After 70K miles on the King shocks it was long overdue for a rebuild, so Lenger Racing here in GR, MI. is re-building and revalving the shocks to match the weight of the truck. Im leaving the rear kings alone for now since I just ordered new 3.0 12" Smooth body w/ adjuster shocks to pair with Archive Garage's shock relocation kit! As far as I know, no one has stuffed 3.0 shocks in the rear of these trucks before so itll be exciting to do some experimenting! The 3.0's should work nicely being tuned by Accutune, and also for the large amount of weight this truck moves around. The front suspension also is getting a second pair of bypasses up front to help dial in the coilovers. Oh...and cab mount relocation will happen soon making room for the new Milestar Tires

Tires: The truck now has 33" (285/70/17) Milestar Patagonia XT tires. So far these tires have been amazing to work with! On road manners are nice and quiet, while performing better than the K02's on the sand. Stay tuned for more updates on the tires via our instagram page, were doing a huge trip in late May that will bring quite some attention!

New Holland Overland Business Update: Things are going better than ever, which also means im busier than ever. Its been amazing seeing this dream come true. On top of working a full-time job I fab/build all the customer projects, run the website (brought on 6 new brands this year so far). Im a 1 man team in case a lot of you didn't know. But the goals for this year so far have been exceeded and im excited to see what the next 8 months of this year bring! 3 year goal is to open up a Brick-n-mortar storefront and shop space here in West Michigan.

Let me know if any of you have questions on the whole truck, theres a lot there thats hidden!

Back