• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota Tacoma Instrument Screen Protector - 16-18

Adeel72

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Hi Tacoma team,

i noticed that alot of these 3rd gen Toyota Tacomas instrument clusters have been mysteriously have been getting scratched/scuffed.

i have created a solution!!

after purchasing a 2018 toyota tacoma Trd Off Road, i have created a screen protector for the instrument cluster.

works on models :
  • SR - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • SR5 - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD SPORT - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD OFF ROAD - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • LIMITED -4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD PRO - 4X4,SB DOUBLE CAB

super simple to install, comes with instructions.

check out the link, let me know what yall think...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tac...reen+protector&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0

Attachments

• dash 2.jpg
    dash 2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 460
  • dash 3.jpg
    dash 3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 431
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 424
The eBay link is no longer working, do you still have the screen protectors for sale? I am interested, thank you

Looks like this guy hasn't been around for a LONG while. Which is a shame because the protector screen sounds like a great idea.

So does anyone know how to pick up where this dude left off? Ive been lookin all over the place and found all the old places he made ads for this. I wonder where on would start to make this happen. If I could actually get a hold of one of these things, I could make it happen.

So does anyone know how to pick up where this dude left off? Ive been lookin all over the place and found all the old places he made ads for this. I wonder where on would start to make this happen. If I could actually get a hold of one of these things, I could make it happen.

Dunno man. I wish this was still an option though as my factory screen is starting to look pretty bad.

Screen ProTech is the solution you're looking for!

I actually ended up buying a ScreenProTech setup for my Tacoma a while back and it's a great kit. It fit and looked perfect while minimizing smudges. I have since sold my truck and will be installing a ScreenProTech setup in the next build once it arrives. 👍👍 Welcome to T3G!

Back