SUSPENSION Total Chaos UCA Install.

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
It’s time to replace the upper control arms. I should have done this long ago, but I had honestly forgotten all about them. I’ll be swapping out the stock UCA’s with Total Chaos UCA’s today and am so excited about this swap. I’ll update this thread once I get started!

53A458D4-3081-444A-AF08-1C12AAAB792F.jpeg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
are you planning on cutting the UCA bolt and inserting the opposite direction or keeping it the same?
Did you mean cutting the stock one out because it’s a bitch, then replacing with a new one?

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Can't wait to see more pics :)

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Thanks! Installation went well, took a little longer than I anticipated but pretty easy for one person to do. I had some what sounded like low knocking or rubbing at first but the sound is going away the more I drive. Suspect it’s just the UCA’s settling
36F61827-C6A2-4CC7-8E0A-960D74F2EBEB.jpeg

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Can you post more photos of the setup? Any close-ups of the suspension is appreciated. Happy to take a look and make sure everything looks the way it should.

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

The noise has pretty much gone away. Everything was put back to normal. I still need alignment though. Your video was a huge help! Have you experienced any noise like that post install?

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
The noise has pretty much gone away. Everything was put back to normal. I still need alignment though. Your video was a huge help! Have you experienced any noise like that post install?

Typically there aren't any noises after install. Alignment will help make sure everything is where it needs to be. You shouldn't experience any issues moving forward, but please contact us if you do.

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Top Bottom