• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

"Three" by AvaTaco

AvaTaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just got an '18 Tacoma after a 10 year Camry hiatus. This truck is nick named "Three" since it is my third Toyota pickup. I had an '88 SR5 Extracab and a '95 Tacoma. I will start out with a dealer parking lot pic. I have a ton of plans, but this is my everyday driver. Slow progress keeps the wife from noticing.

I have already put in the plug and play remote start from Accessorides and the OEM bed lights. I have some Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs coming soon.

Some of the future mods are black wheels, blackout badges, wrap the hood scoop and fender flares in black, TRD Pro grill, and maybe bigger tires with leveling kit.

IMG_1624.JPG

Welcome aboard.

Hello everyone. I just got an '18 Tacoma after a 10 year Camry hiatus. This truck is nick named "Three" since it is my third Toyota pickup. I had an '88 SR5 Extracab and a '95 Tacoma. I will start out with a dealer parking lot pic. I have a ton of plans, but this is my everyday driver. Slow progress keeps the wife from noticing.

I have already put in the plug and play remote start from Accessorides and the OEM bed lights. I have some Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs coming soon.

Some of the future mods are black wheels, blackout badges, wrap the hood scoop and fender flares in black, TRD Pro grill, and maybe bigger tires with leveling kit.

IMG_1624.JPG
Congrats my friend!!!! Nothing wrong with a slow process it makes you appreciate it more :)!!! That’s a great looking color as well ?

Solid color choice. And congrats on upgrading from the car. I've never had a car and never could. Looking forward to seeing the build slowly come along. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the upgrade!

Back