• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

"Three" by AvaTaco

AvaTaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,150
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Hello everyone. I just got an '18 Tacoma after a 10 year Camry hiatus. This truck is nick named "Three" since it is my third Toyota pickup. I had an '88 SR5 Extracab and a '95 Tacoma. I will start out with a dealer parking lot pic. I have a ton of plans, but this is my everyday driver. Slow progress keeps the wife from noticing.

I have already put in the plug and play remote start from Accessorides and the OEM bed lights. I have some Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs coming soon.

Some of the future mods are black wheels, blackout badges, wrap the hood scoop and fender flares in black, TRD Pro grill, and maybe bigger tires with leveling kit.

IMG_1624.JPG

Bird dog

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
2017 Barcelona Red Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Welcome aboard.

Jesse Rizo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,068
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
2018 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hello everyone. I just got an '18 Tacoma after a 10 year Camry hiatus. This truck is nick named "Three" since it is my third Toyota pickup. I had an '88 SR5 Extracab and a '95 Tacoma. I will start out with a dealer parking lot pic. I have a ton of plans, but this is my everyday driver. Slow progress keeps the wife from noticing.

I have already put in the plug and play remote start from Accessorides and the OEM bed lights. I have some Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs coming soon.

Some of the future mods are black wheels, blackout badges, wrap the hood scoop and fender flares in black, TRD Pro grill, and maybe bigger tires with leveling kit.

IMG_1624.JPG
Congrats my friend!!!! Nothing wrong with a slow process it makes you appreciate it more :)!!! That’s a great looking color as well ?

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the upgrade!