"Three" by AvaTaco

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

AvaTaco

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Craig
T3G Member
#1,150
Hello everyone. I just got an '18 Tacoma after a 10 year Camry hiatus. This truck is nick named "Three" since it is my third Toyota pickup. I had an '88 SR5 Extracab and a '95 Tacoma. I will start out with a dealer parking lot pic. I have a ton of plans, but this is my everyday driver. Slow progress keeps the wife from noticing.

I have already put in the plug and play remote start from Accessorides and the OEM bed lights. I have some Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs coming soon.

Some of the future mods are black wheels, blackout badges, wrap the hood scoop and fender flares in black, TRD Pro grill, and maybe bigger tires with leveling kit.

IMG_1624.JPG

Bird dog

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
DJ
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Welcome aboard.

Jesse Rizo

✓ • Diamond
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#1,068
Hello everyone. I just got an '18 Tacoma after a 10 year Camry hiatus. This truck is nick named "Three" since it is my third Toyota pickup. I had an '88 SR5 Extracab and a '95 Tacoma. I will start out with a dealer parking lot pic. I have a ton of plans, but this is my everyday driver. Slow progress keeps the wife from noticing.

I have already put in the plug and play remote start from Accessorides and the OEM bed lights. I have some Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs coming soon.

Some of the future mods are black wheels, blackout badges, wrap the hood scoop and fender flares in black, TRD Pro grill, and maybe bigger tires with leveling kit.

IMG_1624.JPG
Congrats my friend!!!! Nothing wrong with a slow process it makes you appreciate it more :)!!! That’s a great looking color as well ?

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Solid color choice. And congrats on upgrading from the car. I've never had a car and never could. Looking forward to seeing the build slowly come along. Welcome to the site!

Tacomadad18

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
SR5