TACOMABEAST headlights | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

TACOMABEAST headlights

Thread starter #1

Bigstevie

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Stephen
T3G #
Quick question, who has TACOMABEAST headlights and put LEDs in them? I bought some online that wouldn’t turn on. Anyone make a switch to LED, what did you use?

Staff #2

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G #
I am not running @TACOMABEAST headlights but I am running LED bulbs. I run XenonDepot extremes. No complaints with them.

Do the TacomaBeast housings use the factory H11 bulbs?

Thread starter #3

Bigstevie

First Name
Stephen
T3G #
I am not running @TACOMABEAST headlights but I am running LED bulbs. I run XenonDepot extremes. No complaints with them.

I’m not sure, I know I read somewhere that guy said he replaced himself with H7 and I bought a pair and they wouldn’t even turn on

TACOMABEAST

T3G Vendor (Onyx)
First Name
Marcos
T3G #
The 3rd Gen Headlights use H11 for low and H9 for high beams. Because the LEDs void the warranty, we have not tested any LEDs or HIDs yet but it is a popular request so we are looking into running some tests to begin recommending the best LEDs and HIDs for those headlights for whoever is OK with the warranty being void.

Jesse Rizo

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G #

TacomaBeast takes H7 but installing leds into them will 100 percent void warranty so if you don’t it by all means u purchased it lol, just careful with the led you choose as only a led that replicates the stock looking halogen will work since the backing of the headlight housing is so small, just take note on that 👍

Malcolm

T3G Level: Onyx
Event Director
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
Dongt have these but the Auxbeam 90W H11 are killer and as bright as my old Morimoto elite 55w HID's that just crapped out on me.

Thread starter #8

Bigstevie

First Name
Stephen
T3G #
The 3rd Gen Headlights use H11 for low and H9 for high beams. Because the LEDs void the warranty, we have not tested any LEDs or HIDs yet but it is a popular request so we are looking into running some tests to begin recommending the best LEDs and HIDs for those headlights for whoever is OK with the warranty being void.
Awesome man, I appreciate it. Let me know what y’all recommend for those of us voiding warranties haha

Jesse Rizo

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G #
Awesome man, I appreciate it. Let me know what y’all recommend for those of us voiding warranties haha
Lol no worries here’s a video on it so u can see it visually the leds I used I don’t recommend them cuz there cheap quality but if u can find a high quality one or wait until Tacomabeast if they ever release one that’ll of course be better but for the mean time if u wanna check out my video for more info