• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G eastcoast ambassadors

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
Our west coast is pretty strong since all of the admins are in SoCal but our east coast is kind of lacking. We need someone to help us on the east. Spread the word about us.
Well we want everyone to spread the word but someone who helps the movement and really active on here

There’s is a lot of tacos in my area mostly stock trucks. More modded tacos in VA and NC IMO but there are some in WV as well?

I’m based out of GA and hope to spread the word of T3G as much as possible because I really enjoy the forum and the guys behind the scenes like Tyler and Malcom are very involved and quick to help/assist/answer questions which I love. I’d love to do anything else to help boost the brand and site so if anyone would like to reach out to me to help please do. I also would love to rock the wrap Malcom has on his rig (or something similar) sometimes being a moving billboard gets a lot of eyes and attention. Maybe after I do some more cool mods and get my truck more decked out...

Our west coast is pretty strong since all of the admins are in SoCal but our east coast is kind of lacking. We need someone to help us on the east. Spread the word about us.
Well we want everyone to spread the word but someone who helps the movement and really active on here
sure, Boston north east is in...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It really does mean a lot and drive me to further square away everything to the needs of you guys.

@17cementpro, do you really want the logo wrapped on your truck? We can make that a thing, lol.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It really does mean a lot and drive me to further square away everything to the needs of you guys.

@17cementpro, do you really want the logo wrapped on your truck? We can make that a thing, lol.
definitely a possibility

Yeah I think it looks tight I'd like to rock it on my truck too but I think it would look better after I do a few more mods, at the moment my truck is pretty much stock... thoughts?

Yeah I think it looks tight I'd like to rock it on my truck too but I think it would look better after I do a few more mods, at the moment my truck is pretty much stock... thoughts?
I understand that, though I don't see a problem with it on a stock truck. That's totally up to you.

Taxi cabs and buses do it stock. It's ok if you're feeling it. (y)

I'm in, anything to help the Tacoma community and a great forum like this. You should look into new sticker and patches...something in a circle in multi-packs that can be handed out. My son showed me this forum. We are on our second Tacoma each and starting to build the new ones.

Milford, CT
I will be doing my part in CT area

Southern NH here, be glad to toss in decals and if ya got business cards send them my way

Southern NH here, be glad to toss in decals and if ya got business cards send them my way
I'm pretty sure this year old+ post isn't really relevant anymore. Tyler is in NY...usually? I'm not entirely sure if I understand where he is at any given time. Him and Paige are vagabonds of some sort I think :)

I'm in, but super lonely in the Taco world near [just north] Baltimore, MD. It's me and a maybe a couple of Jeeps. There are many, many Tacomas, but few have mods. I stand out like a freak with a Victory 4x4 roof rack and CBI bed bars and I love it - cause I need and use them, but would be more than happy to spread the word and build the community.

I'm in, but super lonely in the Taco world near [just north] Baltimore, MD. It's me and a maybe a couple of Jeeps. There are many, many Tacomas, but few have mods. I stand out like a freak with a Victory 4x4 roof rack and CBI bed bars and I love it - cause I need and use them, but would be more than happy to spread the word and build the community.
I'm just as lonely here in south eastern CT lol

I get what you're saying. My Tacoma is still pretty stock, but I used to have a lifted Suzuki Samurai, and was about the only one around.

Back