• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Tacoma3G eastcoast ambassadors

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Instagram
@the_ag_taco
2021 Army Green Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Our west coast is pretty strong since all of the admins are in SoCal but our east coast is kind of lacking. We need someone to help us on the east. Spread the word about us.
Well we want everyone to spread the word but someone who helps the movement and really active on here

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Instagram
@the_ag_taco
2021 Army Green Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Where you guys at?

WV Outdoorsman

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#1,856
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Instagram
@wvoutdoorsman
There’s is a lot of tacos in my area mostly stock trucks. More modded tacos in VA and NC IMO but there are some in WV as well?

17cementpro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,809
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@17cementpro
YouTube
/17cementpro
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I’m based out of GA and hope to spread the word of T3G as much as possible because I really enjoy the forum and the guys behind the scenes like Tyler and Malcom are very involved and quick to help/assist/answer questions which I love. I’d love to do anything else to help boost the brand and site so if anyone would like to reach out to me to help please do. I also would love to rock the wrap Malcom has on his rig (or something similar) sometimes being a moving billboard gets a lot of eyes and attention. Maybe after I do some more cool mods and get my truck more decked out...

paulp

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#1,536
Reaction score
First Name
reeltime
2018 Cement Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Our west coast is pretty strong since all of the admins are in SoCal but our east coast is kind of lacking. We need someone to help us on the east. Spread the word about us.
Well we want everyone to spread the word but someone who helps the movement and really active on here
sure, Boston north east is in...

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
Thanks for the kind words everyone! It really does mean a lot and drive me to further square away everything to the needs of you guys.

17cementpro, do you really want the logo wrapped on your truck? We can make that a thing, lol.

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
Thanks for the kind words everyone! It really does mean a lot and drive me to further square away everything to the needs of you guys.

17cementpro, do you really want the logo wrapped on your truck? We can make that a thing, lol.
definitely a possibility

17cementpro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,809
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@17cementpro
YouTube
/17cementpro

Yeah I think it looks tight I'd like to rock it on my truck too but I think it would look better after I do a few more mods, at the moment my truck is pretty much stock... thoughts?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
Yeah I think it looks tight I'd like to rock it on my truck too but I think it would look better after I do a few more mods, at the moment my truck is pretty much stock... thoughts?
I understand that, though I don't see a problem with it on a stock truck. That's totally up to you.

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@_RobDaman
YouTube
/channel/UCnfQTJ8qcKgzSR2WrrFnwrw
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
Taxi cabs and buses do it stock. It's ok if you're feeling it. (y)

ob17422

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#3,430
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Instagram
@ob17422
2019 Cement Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I'm in, anything to help the Tacoma community and a great forum like this. You should look into new sticker and patches...something in a circle in multi-packs that can be handed out. My son showed me this forum. We are on our second Tacoma each and starting to build the new ones.

Akhan

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#5,169
Reaction score
First Name
AKhan
2020 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Milford, CT
I will be doing my part in CT area