• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TACOMA3G | Complete Audio System

oemaudioplus

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
oemaudioplus.com
The OEM Audio Plus Sound Solution is ENGINEERED and TUNED from the ground up to deliver unmatched sound quality, seamless integration and certified reliability to discerning Tacoma Owners. We guarantee not only the quality and reliability of each of our Solutions, we are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the price. Be sure to check out some of the reviews on that other forums... (exclusively for the purposes of research, of course)

We are here to serve the Tacoma3G community! Be sure to reach out if ANY questions or requests. DM or Call (855) 636-6346. Our team will be updating this Showcase shortly with more information regarding our offerings (to keep it hosted on the T3G Forums), however in the meantime find the anatomy of our Double Cab and Access Cab Solutions below. Links to FULL Product details included:

DOUBLE CAB | SOUND SOLUTION (Product Showcase)
TCD3_anatomy_500.jpg

ACCESS CAB SOUND SOLUTION (Product Showcase)
TAC_anatomy_50Q_V1.jpg

Have the speaker upgrade kit in my truck bought over 2 yrs ago still going strong had to solder some wires no biggy but great upgrade from stock definitely got my money's worth and more .

Back