• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Tacoma3G.com paid staff positions available

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Greetings, T3G'ers.

Since the launch of the forum, the amount of people that have been to the site and registered an account has been decent. I'd say above average for typical forum launches. However, out of all the people joining, not many have made more than 5 posts if any at all, and even fewer remain active after the first day.

I've put a lot of time and money into this site already, so I don't want to see it stay this quiet. This isn't to say those of you that do contribute frequently aren't posting quality content, because you are. But we could always do better.

That being said, I'm going to try introducing paid staff positions to hopefully boost activity...

Administrator - NOT PAID
This is NOT a paid position. This is for someone who truly wants to see T3G become something amazing. You'd not only promote the site and create content, but also to have a strong input on the way things are ran, brainstorming new ideas, helping create unique content only found on T3G, and other behind the scenes tasks. You and I would form a good chemistry and put equal effort into the well-being and success of the site. I'd expect you to have the heart and passion to continue to work hard here and not lose interest over a certain period of time.

Activity boost team (Moderator) - PAID
This is a paid position that I'm hoping becomes our bread and butter. You will essentially be a forum moderator, but you will have additional requirements to get paid. You will be paid on the 1st and 15th of the month. Not meeting the minimum requirement will be handled accordingly between the two of us. I will take everything into consideration before a decision is made on whether or not to pay/keep you on the team.

Minimum requirement:
  • 6 quality threads per pay period (12/month)
  • 45 quality posts per pay period (90/month)
  • 1 new active member registration per pay period (2/month)
    • Active member = after the member registers, they create at least 2 threads and 10 posts
Bonuses:
  • $0.50 for each thread over period minimum
  • $0.10 for each post over pay period minimum
  • $1 for each new active member pay period minimum
    • Active member = after the member registers, they create at least 2 threads and 10 posts
Your minimum pay amount is $8.50 a pay period ($17 a month). For 5 extra threads, 100 extra posts, and 3 extra active members, for example, it could become $32.50 a month. The maximum bonuses pay amount will be capped at $22 a month.

If your content, activity, and member recruitment is well above average, increased pay amounts will be considered for you.

Promotion team (member recruitment) - PAID
This is a paid position that does not also give you moderator privileges. Your payment is solely based off new active member registrations that you bring in. (Active member = after the member registers, they create at least 2 threads and 10 posts.) You will be paid on a per-member basis, twice a month. This means that there is no minimum requirement and how much you make is up to you. Each active member will net you $2, and if you only get one per pay period, you'll get the $2. If you get 10 per pay period, you'll get the $20.

I can answer your questions either in this thread or via private message. Thank you!

Last edited:
I think this is a cool idea to help you find people motivated to help out while getting the added benefit of seeing this forum grow into something bigger and better through the direction you take it and through the members that join and provide their help and knowledge. Keep up the hard work brother

Just a thought, you may want to move the dollar sign outside of the period and add a zero in front of the period($0.50/$0.10). When I first read this I thought it was a 50 and 10 dollar bonus not cents. Not trying to be picky just want to help and avoid confusion for any interested parties.

Bonuses:
  • .$50 for each thread over period minimum
  • .$10 for each post over pay period minimum
I'm rooting for ya and I'll participate more myself.
Jared

Just a thought, you may want to move the dollar sign outside of the period and add a zero in front of the period($0.50/$0.10). When I first read this I thought it was a 50 and 10 dollar bonus not cents. Not trying to be picky just want to help and avoid confusion for any interested parties.

Bonuses:
  • .$50 for each thread over period minimum
  • .$10 for each post over pay period minimum
I'm rooting for ya and I'll participate more myself.
Jared
This is good advice. Thank you!

Do I need to send a resumé?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back