• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Tacoma3G.com and my truck are for sale. Bundle price: $60k

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Hey guys. I have decided to pursue a new hobby, which is rock stacking. I will be creating a forum for that instead.

I’m selling the forum and my truck in a bundle pack for $60k. Please contact with ridiculous inquires only.

22854026-EE5B-4110-AED0-368B3F6A46C0.jpeg

Hey guys. I have decided to pursue a new hobby, which is rock stacking. I will be creating a forum for that instead.

I’m selling the forum and my truck in a bundle pack for $60k. Please contact with ridiculous inquires only.

22854026-EE5B-4110-AED0-368B3F6A46C0.jpeg
Does the camper have toilet paper?

Dude, rock stacking is the best. You are making the right decision.

I can include the used roll that is in there with this bundle price.
Sick! I'm gonna use haggling tactics I learned from offerup.
What's the absolute lowest you'll go on price?

I have an 84 virago, doesn't run, but has drag bars and a peanut tank........also have an Xbox. Would you consider a trade? I can throw in some cash........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back