• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

Hey ya’ll been getting a lot of questions on how to fill up the gas tank on a 2020 Tacoma was going to make a video about it and post it up in a new thread later #influencer #beengettingalotofquestions
That would be a really good parody video.

That would be a really good parody video.

I’ll be sure to wear a TW hat and provide directions on how to register for a shitty prize.

Just be ready to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, tik-tok, tinder, grinder, Uber eats and mod list, tag 60 friends, commit a genocide on that ‘like’ button, and subscribe to my YouTube channel where you can see my next video where I show everyone how to replace the blinker fluid on a 2020 Tacoma because I have been getting a lot of questions about that.

I’ll be sure to wear a TW hat and provide directions on how to register for a shitty prize.

Just be ready to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, tik-tok, tinder, grinder, Uber eats and mod list, tag 60 friends, commit a genocide on that ‘like’ button, and subscribe to my YouTube channel where you can see my next video where I show everyone how to replace the blinker fluid on a 2020 Tacoma because I have been getting a lot of questions about that.

Someone has seen my video. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks. Obviously the number doesn’t matter, but I do feel like I should be closer to 10k as the owner of the forum. I need to engage more!

I hear ya. I try to maintain quality posts so my count doesn't go up very fast.

I hear ya. I try to maintain quality posts so my count doesn't go up very fast.
Yeah.

I wanted to make sure I gave every new member a welcome post in their build thread but that kind of fell off. They do get an automatic welcome private message from me though.

When is the next T3G video coming out breh?

2020 is delayed. We'll try again next year bro, no late fees :)

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop

@Tyler just wanted to say I dig the subtle design changes you've been making. The new icons, background, colors, view modes and layouts are really making this a much more attractive and intuitive forum. Keep up the good work!

@Tyler just wanted to say I dig the subtle design changes you've been making. The new icons, background, colors, view modes and layouts are really making this a much more attractive and intuitive forum. Keep up the good work!
Thanks bud. I was hoping some people would notice without me posting about it. I agree; it makes it more modern. I have a lot more planned but I'm doing to the coding myself so there is a learning curve depending on the complexity of what I'm attempting to do.

I also have a TON planned for T3G as a brand. Enough to call it T3G 2.0. Not gonna say much about that just yet though, lol.

Thanks bud. I was hoping some people would notice without me posting about it. I agree; it makes it more modern. I have a lot more planned but I'm doing to the coding myself so there is a learning curve depending on the complexity of what I'm attempting to do.

I also have a TON planned for T3G as a brand. Enough to call it T3G 2.0. Not gonna say much about that just yet though, lol.

How do I add my Build Thread to my user info like you have?

sometimes good for content, just don't engage in the comments

I read through the front page pretty regularly. Never bother to comment on anything; don’t see the point. I have made some of my own posts though.

Last night I posted a ridiculous photo of something my sister saw while driving by an apartment house I lived in around 1994.

The photo got like 88.8k upvotes and 1.2k comments. Never thought something of my own would make it to the top of Reddit, lol.

The photo:

6171C74B-8966-4C0F-90FA-738E091634C6.jpeg

Back