• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

The length of time you were banned for is arbitrary. If you wanted take a stand against TW, you would have done so before ever being banned. So stop talking like your some type of bad ass for requesting to have your account deleted. TW and all other forums are better off with out trolls like you acting like a twat. They’ll soon find out.

Well, you seem to be the one who created an account here simply to reply to this thread so who would be the troll in that sense?

I don’t like when moderators on forums are on a power trip. I will lead this place like I do with my Marines; common sense, treat everyone like I’d want to be treated and not like I have some special power, and relatively relaxed until you really fuck up.
Marines have common sense I thought it’s all about crayons. Lol

#tacomaworld

Screenshot_20180626-195405.png

Lol retro fit skid plate!!!! Wtf!
Drop bracket on a Pro, check.
Thread titled "I cut my skid plate in half", check.
TacomaWorld, check.

At least he admits he did it for looks. Got to give him points for at least acknowledging poser status.

Back