• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

I’ve dealt with her for 11 months or so, 3000 texts, 598 private messages about what I think she should do to her truck. Fuckn a woman...anyway I hope I’ve only begun to piss myself laughing so hard!
Welcome my friend, glad to have you here. This place is the shit. Set up as a vendor and show off some of your bad ass headlights! #blacklightsmatter

I’ve dealt with her for 11 months or so, 3000 texts, 598 private messages about what I think she should do to her truck. Fuckn a woman...anyway I hope I’ve only begun to piss myself laughing so hard!
Please tell me you are not serious! I already have a stomach from the previous shit storm

I own a headlight company called Black Lights Matter and they refused to let me change my profile title as it was too political. Huge argument ensued where they invited every moderator to the party and tried to dump on me...my PhD finally came in handy for once. TW is Toyota’s version of lgbtqia!
I need some headlights...

Having seen Jason's work in person many times I can say it's quite impressive. Need me some of that too, it's just always falling beneath something else on my list of priorities.

I understand, still following and liked the page! Cheers!

So you only do 3rd gen stuff?? I know I am on a third gen site but just curious! Some of us are slow to upgrade!!
;)
I’ve done second gen until I bought the new truck. Only thirds from here on out.
I understand, still following and liked the page! Cheers!
2nd Gens are easy and there's tons of decent yet inexpensive aftermarket options too so that makes sense. There's a lot less that can go wrong with reflector housings anyways so even the cheap eBay lights are a good BHLM option for 2nd Gens, IMO.

2nd Gens are easy and there's tons of decent yet inexpensive aftermarket options too so that makes sense. There's a lot less that can go wrong with reflector housings anyways so even the cheap eBay lights are a good BHLM option for 2nd Gens, IMO.

Third gens are kind of a pain in the ass.

Figure I might as well act over there like I can act here and see how fast I get banned

28BCA835-73D9-42A7-8643-98AD919031CE.png

The AZ crew brought so many guys over here. Now how do we get the Cali TW’ers to know about T3G...

Back