• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Maybe that’ll be my new project.
do it.png

Y’all remember that time I beat Jerry in K1..... what was my racer name!? Hmmmm

Well I think she is a he and looks like Bruce Jenner
I don’t remember. I think I saw her at the expo, but wasn’t paying attention to her. But I doubt you’d want any of that
I’m just curious I’m trying to picture what she would look like because I want to laugh but I can’t

Okay okay guys, that was fun for a little while but started getting out of hand, wede like to keep this place as civil as possible which is why we aren’t ban crazy, but she really did just come here to start a fight which could have been handled privately. Let’s move on. Enjoy this little snippet.

Also yes we may expand bandwidth.
918C41F1-2B8B-4558-97D0-0C6823305CAD.png
This is gold. “Fucked up truck.” :ROFLMAO:

Been trying to stay off the site today to actually give my wife some attention on her birthday.

Just read through all of this. That was fun while it lasted, lol. Didn’t think she’d be here as soon as she was.

We missed ya buddy but happy birthday to your wife!

Been trying to stay off the site today to actually give my wife some attention on her birthday.

Just read through all of this. That was fun while it lasted, lol. Didn’t think she’d be here as soon as she was.

I know you are loggin on to TW right now

I own a headlight company called Black Lights Matter and they refused to let me change my profile title as it was too political. Huge argument ensued where they invited every moderator to the party and tried to dump on me...my PhD finally came in handy for once. TW is Toyota’s version of lgbtqia!

Not saying its anybody in present company but theirs definitely a mole in the ranks.

I own a headlight company called Black Lights Matter and they refused to let me change my profile title as it was too political. Huge argument ensued where they invited every moderator to the party and tried to dump on me...my PhD finally came in handy for once. TW is Toyota’s version of lgbtqia!
Hahahaha fuck them!! Glad to have you man, it's way better over here anyways.

Not saying its anybody in present company but theirs definitely a mole in the ranks.
Pretty sure she lurks in a lot of the AZ threads over there. Nonetheless, really spiced up the afternoon. Jason has had to deal with her too so he knows all too well what a fuckin gem she is

Pretty sure she lurks in a lot of the AZ threads over there. Nonetheless, really spiced up the afternoon. Jason has had to deal with her too so he knows all too well what a fuckin gem she is

I’ve dealt with her for 11 months or so, 3000 texts, 598 private messages about what I think she should do to her truck. Fuckn a woman...anyway I hope I’ve only begun to piss myself laughing so hard!

Back