• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Another nut rider. Who actually might be pretty cool if you weren’t a follower. You should pick better friends.
And who the fuck are you? If you wanna post shit online, then accept the comments you receive. If you can’t handle criticism, then stay off the internet or go back to TW

Last edited:
Once more. You followed us here.. what happen, you run out of ideas to invent for other people to copy for you to highly reccomend
Don’t like it when I finally decide to stick up for myself and talk shit back? You do seem like the type.

If fucking your mom makes me a dyke

The only way you would buy anything is if Jerry had it first. Run along old man.
I mean, it would so yeah.. but way to be original... oh wait, you're not..

And who the fuck are you? You wanna post shit online, then except the comments you receive. If you can’t handle criticism, then stay off the internet or go back to TW
You’re about as mad as you are when fighting Sean for space under Jerry’s covers.

Don’t like it when I finally decide to stick up for myself and talk shit back? You do seem like the type.
I honestly dont care. The only thing you're doing is giving me a good laugh. "Defend" yourself all you want punkin... hard to have a dog in this fight when your truck shifts gears as you open the door though....

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at all you little punks get your panties in a bunch when I finally fire back.

If fucking your mom makes me a dyke

The only way you would buy anything is if Jerry had it first. Run along old man.
I know the "story" of the raptor sticker, so you can take that and shove it straight up your fat fuckin cunty cunt ass!

I honestly dont care. The only thing you're doing is giving me a good laugh. "Defend" yourself all you want punkin... hard to have it stick when your truck shifts gears as you open the door though....
If you honestly don’t care, you would have dropped it a long time ago. But you guys obsess over it and have nothing better to do other than talk shit online.

I know the "story" of the raptor sticker, so you can take that and shove it straight up your fat fuckin cunty cunt ass!
If you think using the word cunt offends me, guess again. Looking like a cancer patient during stage 3 of their treatment.

Look at all you little punks get your panties in a bunch when I finally fire back.
No panties are bunched but yours.

I am, however, impressed that you didn't get enough shit on the other site about your trainwreck of a truck, so you followed us here where we could collectively laugh about that disaster without some white-knighting mouthbreather moderator censoring posts or banning us for it.

You’re about as mad as you are when fighting Sean for space under Jerry’s covers.
First, don’t bring it this way. You came in making a blanket statemtment, while, once again, not knowing what the fuck you’re talking about. Get your fuckin panties out of a wad, or GTFO. Plenty of people were leaving TW well before our friends got banned.

No panties are bunched but yours.

I am, however, impressed that you didn't get enough shit on the other site about your trainwreck of a truck, so you followed us here where we could collectively laugh about that disaster without some white-knighting mouthbreather moderator censoring posts or banning us for it.
Nobody is even talking to or about you, but here you are running your cock holster just like the rest of these internet tough guys.

First, don’t bring it this way. You came in making a blanket statemtment, while, once again, not knowing what the fuck you’re talking about. Get your fuckin panties out of a wad, or GTFO. Plenty of people were leaving TW well before our friends got banned.
Such a good guy sticking up for your friends. Jerry give him a pat on the head for me. If you don’t like what I have to say, ignore it.

Nobody is even talking to or about you, but here you are running your cock holster just like the rest of these internet tough guys.
You really suck at this whole insult / comeback thing.
Got shit to do. Later cunts and cancer cunts.
Classy broad.

Peace out. Better undo all those zipties on your fire extinguisher because that poorly wired piece of shit is likely to catch fire one of these days.

You really suck at this whole insult / comeback thing.

Classy broad.

Peace out. Better undo all those zipties on your fire extinguisher because that poorly wired piece of shit is likely to catch fire one of these days.
What are you talking about bro, the dealership praised her amazingly amazing work and how amazing it was... it was so amazingly amazing that once they disconnected all her bullshit, the truck worked once again. It's truly amazingly amazing

Back