• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Fuck I missed it.... I’m sure she’ll have some fun stuff to say about me! Like tree crashing things and such..

Cool story bro.. gotta keep one hand on the wheel while you open your door to shift gears
Man does she have a hard on for you! How many days since your ban? 4? Speration anxiety has her crossing lines to get some Jerry action.

Man does she have a hard on for you! How many days since your ban? 4? Speration anxiety has her crossing lines to get some Jerry action.
Her sick might actually be bigger than mine, better ask Josh, Sean and all the other dudes that are evidently under my sheets..

That was a hit on her real zinger of an "insult". Nobody better use that one otherwise she gonna chase you down for stealing her original joke that s"he" invented

Under your sheets? What I miss? Lol
Read back a bit, it was that twat's repeated attempt to hurt our feelings, or something.

Frankly, Donald Trump's hair is more offensive. She's just kind of... sad. Almost makes you feel sorry for her. But really, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire, which is actually somewhat likely to happen after viewing her "build" thread.

Mind over matter guys. Don’t mind her, because she doesn’t matter

Holy fuck I missed it all. Wait does she even still have a tacoma?

Wow! this thread got interesting in a hurry!

Okay okay guys, that was fun for a little while but started getting out of hand, wede like to keep this place as civil as possible which is why we aren’t ban crazy, but she really did just come here to start a fight which could have been handled privately. Let’s move on. Enjoy this little snippet.

Also yes we may expand bandwidth.
918C41F1-2B8B-4558-97D0-0C6823305CAD.png

Last edited:
Mind over matter guys. Don’t mind her, because she doesn’t matter
We don't actually give a shit as you can probably tell, she got butt hurt and came here attempting to look like a badass or something, but failed. The only one riled up is her. I'm finishing my beer and going back to the garage lol
Okay okay guys, that was fun for a little while but started getting out of hand, wede like to keep this place as civil as possible which is why we aren’t van crazy, but she really did just come here to start a fight which could have been handled privately. Let’s move on. Enjoy this little snippet.

Also yes we may expand bandwidth.
918C41F1-2B8B-4558-97D0-0C6823305CAD.png
Haha I like how it put "truck" in quotes... it must know of her

Back