• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

So long as it's done in a "raptor" style for that extra subtle touch
What's with all the Scraptor lights and decals anyway? You dont see us on the Scraptor forums slapping the dicks out their hands, so leave your DOT marker lights and giant vinyl decals where you found them!

Abortion Alert!
IMG_5348.jpg

Josh! Lol. @0uTkAsT
IMG_5401.jpg

What happened to that guy that tried to change his oil and accidently drained his ATF. He recognized that he made a mistake and drained red fluid so he took the basin and dumped it into his radiator overflow because red fluid = red fluid.

I was looking all over for that thread but I think it's gone forever. Good Times...

What happened to that guy that tried to change his oil and accidently drained his ATF. He recognized that he made a mistake and drained red fluid so he took the basin and dumped it into his radiator overflow because red fluid = red fluid.

I was looking all over for that thread but I think it's gone forever. Good Times...
If you find it let me know Ill hit him up for my lift install

Do a MN one for all 3 of us please
Haha you're on your own! Took me 3 hours to make those on my laptop with MS Paint and no mouse so I was stuck with the touchpad. I was about ready to throw this motherf*cker out the window :LOL:

Haha you're on your own! Took me 3 hours to make those on my laptop with MS Paint and no mouse so I was stuck with the touchpad. I was about ready to throw this motherf*cker out the window :LOL:

Shit. Yeah sorry I asked. Let's get @Tyler to make them for all us individual states

What really happened is Jerry and his nut riding buddies acted like little cunts and started getting banned. Jerry being the big tough guy that he thinks he is, asked to have his thread and accounted deleted, after he was banned for a year. Way to take a stand against “the man”. I bet you took your ball and ran home after being picked last as a child too.

What really happened is Jerry and he nut riding buddies acted like little cunts and started getting banned. Jerry being the big tough guy that he thinks he is, asked to have his thread and accounted deleted, after he was banned for a year. Way to take a stand against “the man”. I bet you took your ball and ran home after being picked last as a child too.
Actual retard, I was banned for 30 days for some cupcakey bullshit. Dont come pounding your chest when, as per usual, you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. This isnt youd safe space. Your door shifter is of no interest here and crying to the mods isnt gonna do a damn thing

Last edited by a moderator:
What really happened is Jerry and he nut riding buddies acted like little cunts and started getting banned. Jerry being the big tough guy that he thinks he is, asked to have his thread and accounted deleted, after he was banned for a year. Way to take a stand against “the man”. I bet you took your ball and ran home after being picked last as a child too.
Yeah...because that’s what happened...

And I asked to have my content deleted because I was done with that site and it pandering to the hurt feelings of people like you

Actual retard, I was banned for 3 months for some cupcakey bullshit. Dont come pounding your chest when, as per usual, you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. This isnt youd safe space. Your door shifter is of no interest here and crying to the mods isnt gonna do a damn thing
The length of time you were banned for is arbitrary. If you wanted take a stand against TW, you would have done so before ever being banned. So stop talking like your some type of bad ass for requesting to have your account deleted. TW and all other forums are better off with out trolls like you acting like a twat. They’ll soon find out.

What really happened is Jerry and his nut riding buddies acted like little cunts and started getting banned. Jerry being the big tough guy that he thinks he is, asked to have his thread and accounted deleted, after he was banned for a year. Way to take a stand against “the man”. I bet you took your ball and ran home after being picked last as a child too.
Says the one who has so much shit wrong with her truck, the dealership had it for 40 days and couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong. All because every fucking harness and wire has been tapped into in one way or another. Then tries to blame it on Toyota.

Says the one who has so much shit wrong with her truck, the dealership had it for 40 days and couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong. All because every fucking harness and wire has been tapped into in one way or another. Then tries to blame it on Toyota.
Why don’t you crawl back under the sheets and put your mouth back on Jerry’s dick you little fag. Someone could fart and knock your pipsqueak ass over.

Lol
Don’t flatter yourself princess. You’re far from hurting my feelings.
Lol, you sure about that? You followed us here princess, not the other way around. TW is dead, has been for a while and people like you are exactly why. I'm happy to share screenshots of my conversations with the .moderators over there to once more highlight exactly how much you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Do you really want to keep looking stupid? Are you a glutton for punishment? Why not stay in your safe space where your 4 followers pat you on the back and buy your stupid raptor stickers

The length of time you were banned for is arbitrary. If you wanted take a stand against TW, you would have done so before ever being banned. So stop talking like your some type of bad ass for requesting to have your account deleted. TW and all other forums are better off with out trolls like you acting like a twat. They’ll soon find out.
Are you really a troll if you only troll actual trolls?
Why don’t you crawl back under the sheets and put your mouth back on Jerry’s dick you little fag. Someone could fart and knock your pipsqueak ass over.
You'd know, you invented it. But do you highly recommend it? Is it amazingly amazing?

I know Tacoma3G tolerates allot but Homophobia?! For fucks sake have some class

Lol
Lol, you sure about that? You followed us here princess, not the other way around. TW is dead, has been for a while and people like you are exactly why. I'm happy to share screenshots of my conversations with the .moderators over there to once more highlight exactly how much you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Do you really want to keep looking stupid? Are you a glutton for punishment? Why not stay in your safe space where your 4 followers pat you on the back and buy your stupid raptor stickers
If it’s been dead for while, why were you still around? Talk about looking stupid.

Who let this dyke out of her cage

Haha, that’s funny. Yeah, who let this fuckin dyke out of her cage? Can I buy some of your raptor stickers? Nevermind...

All the these these boys talk and that’s where the line is drawn? Read a different thread if you don’t like the language.
Once more. You followed us here.. what happen, you run out of ideas to invent for other people to copy for you to highly reccomend

Back