• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma slider updates!

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.victory4x4.com
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
Super White
To make our sliders a better step and to offer slightly more side protection, we have changed from an angled upwards tube to horizontal tube work. We are now also featuring our logo tube braces. These sliders are still made in-house in Portage, MI and are available in bare steel or black textured powdercoated.

Available in Double Cab, Access Cab, and Double Cab long bed.

https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VT23SL-ST.html

1548955884774.png

VT23SL_4.png

VT23SL_4_2.png

Last edited:
@Victory4x4 Nice, those sliders look rad and price is competitive too. I'm in the market for sliders, so will be adding this slider to my consideration list. Also, that blue Tacoma in the photo is sick, is that a wrap?

@Victory4x4 Nice, those sliders look rad and price is competitive too. I'm in the market for sliders, so will be adding this slider to my consideration list. Also, that blue Tacoma in the photo is sick, is that a wrap?
Thank you! Use the code TACOMA3G when you order for a discount :cool:
Yep, it's a wrap. (y)

These look amazing still look at some sliders your guy's seems pretty well priced and built. it crazy how some sliders are over 1k never understood outside of the type of metal being used.

Wow, definitely on my radar when I'm ready for sliders... You indicate that they're "bolt on if using as a step only", reason for this? I'm particularly looking for bolt on sliders.

Wow, definitely on my radar when I'm ready for sliders... You indicate that they're "bolt on if using as a step only", reason for this? I'm particularly looking for bolt on sliders.
As a bolt-on option, they use available side holes on the frame with one bottom frame hole. For maximum strength, we recommend drilling two optional bottom holes on each side (or skids also use these drilled holes.) If your not looking to do full body weight drops on the sliders, you can just not use these holes.

As a bolt-on option, they use available side holes on the frame with one bottom frame hole. For maximum strength, we recommend drilling two optional bottom holes on each side (or skids also use these drilled holes.) If your not looking to do full body weight drops on the sliders, you can just not use these holes.

My use would simply be as protection to the edges of the doors / body from any small drops or trees I may encounter on a mild trail.

These are on my short list. I really like the front bumper as well. Tax refund should be in the bank in about 3 weeks... come on!

My only worry is what shipping would be to Texas. you guys are up in MD, right?

Back