• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma Roof Rack

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.victory4x4.com
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
Super White
Now available!

This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powder coat over durable zinc primer finish.

• CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
  • Easy bolt together installation
  • No drilling required
  • Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout
  • Milled T-nut access points
  • Powder-coated
  • Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA
  • Free shipping!
Use coupon code "Tacoma3g" to save 5%!
https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VT23RK.html

VT23RK-DBL_5.jpg
VT23RK-DBL_7.jpg
VT23RK-DBL_8.jpg
VT23RK-DBL_THMB.jpg

Install Video:

Last edited:
Looks great! Did I miss the update about those new sliders??? Those look awesome.

I dig it! I’ve been back and forth on what rack to get but when the time comes I think I will go with this one to support you guys. Not sure when that will be yet, but eventually for sure.

I dig it! I’ve been back and forth on what rack to get but when the time comes I think I will go with this one to support you guys. Not sure when that will be yet, but eventually for sure.
Message me when you are ready ?

Now available!

This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powder coat over durable zinc primer finish.

• CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
  • Easy bolt together installation
  • No drilling required
  • Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout
  • Milled T-nut access points
  • Powder-coated
  • Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA
  • Free shipping!
Use coupon code "Tacoma3g" to save 5%!
https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VT23RK.html

VT23RK-DBL_THMB.jpg

What Light bar goes with this? Is this one purchased by you Victory 4x4 or is this one I'd have to get elsewhere?

Last edited:
Man that’s roof rack looks amazing. I’m still debating if to get one or not

i just installed your roof rack and the wind noise is verry loud any sugestions on a fix?

i just installed your roof rack and the wind noise is verry loud any sugestions on a fix?
Turn the radio up until noise is gone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: joking jking

Are the front and rear fairings tight against the roof with the weather stripping installed where they contact? I haven't heard of a rack being that loud under any conditions, so if they are tight and it's still howling I'll need you to reach out directly to our tech support team here so they can help you. info@victory4x4.com or 269-459-8447

Wind noise I can deal with as I'm sure it'll be there anyway with the Four Wheel Camper that I'm also gonna have on the truck. I want to have the roof rack because while I know I won't be able to use 60% of it, having at least one Pelican case at the front will make for some handy storage of dirty recovery items and such that I don't want inside the cleaner areas of the truck.

1574696743903.png

(Not my truck in the photo.)

Back