• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

? Tacoma Rock Slider Sale! ?

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.victory4x4.com
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
Super White
Use the coupon code "IntroPricing" to save 15% on our Tacoma rock sliders! Offer ends 2-15-19 :eek:

https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VT23SL-ST.html
1548955809384.png

Last edited:
These look great, almost ready to pull the trigger on these or another brand... any idea of shipping to a commercial address zipcode 14031 thanks
$150 - $200 would be a pretty good guess. We can have the sales team get you an accurate quote if you like (y)

So this happened today. Got them in 2 weeks! They look great! Cant wait until it gets warmer here in NY so I can paint them and install. Thank you @Victory4x4 for answering all my questions about shipping and getting these here as quick as you did
4x.jpg
No problem, thanks for the order! (y)

Nothing at the moment. With our current lead times we don't anticipate any sales or codes in the near future. At least until we get the backlog under control.

Back