• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Tacoma Hood Swap Thread

Nick BBP

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Figured I'd make a thread for anyone looking to swap a nonscooped hood for scooped hoods and vise versa. Just post what color you have, if you have scoop/nonscoop and what you're looking for. Be sure to include location because a hood swap in CA to MA wouldn't work out very well.

get the scoop and drop in a Spartan X Customs lightbar!
IMG_20171105_171255_processed.jpg

Silver metallic non scoop looking for scooped hood. SoCal (San Diego). Will drive as far as LA for pickup. I have a 2018 taco so hood is brand new. HMU!

I've got a non scooped cement gray hood, looking for a scooped. Located in Portland.

Looking for quicksand hood scoop. Located in Las Vegas NV.

I think it would hilarious if someone actually posted in here they were looking for a non scooped hood.
I know. It’ll probably never happen. All us non-scoop peasants will never have that unicorn of a hood.

i have a nonscooped super white in hawaii, looking for a scooped hood.

20180822_133640_HDR.jpg
silver non-scoop with decal looking for scooped hood will add $$ located Rialto,Ca. Will drive....ANYWHERE

Back