• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco beltran

thought id add better pics. mall crawlin like a pro.
20190202_090125[1].jpg
20190202_091422[1].jpg

got some cool parts delivered to my shop the other day. gotta find some time to put these on.
20190227_180110[1].jpg

20190301_173857[1].jpg

s
20190301_173905[1].jpg

finally had time to install the sliders. relay liking the way they came out. kinda tedious at first to install but got them in. loving the way they look.

VMSBR-HALF_4.jpg
VMSBR-FULL_1.jpg

Looking into getting my rack but can decide which one to get the full or the half. ? both look good. Both have pros and cons

so i pulled the trigger on the victory 4x4 half rack system, now i just gotta sit in front of my window for 15-20 days and creep on the delivery truck. :geek:

ICON-0-2.75-inch-Lift-Kit-Stage-1-for-2016-2018-Toyota-Tacoma.jpg

Been lookin into icon lately, but still not sure if I should pull the trigger. Suspension is starting to bug out on trails. Also looked at cheaper alternatives but require disassembly. just want 2.5 lift. Open to considerations and advise with suspension!

you would never regret going with the icon it's an amazing suspension, I'd also recommend their upper control arms make a world of a difference vs stock

Good to know, is that what your running ?
Currently I have some toytec coilovers and rear shock with a Dakaar heavy duty leaf pack and the icon delta joint upper control arms, eventually I want to upgrade to the extended travel icon coils (not long travel) and whatever Bilstein that’s have way more flex for the shocks in the rear, the delta joints are insane how nice they ride off-road and even changing the on road manners idk how their other uca fairs but I’m sure it’s also very good

i was actually looking into the toyotec as well. i looked into the boss lift. looks like ill be investing in some control arms too then. sick truck by the way !

finally recieved my bed rack, exited to start mounting my accessories, still waiting on my bike rack, we'll find out how good they turn out to be. for now super stoked.

20190701_172020.jpg
20190701_172024.jpg
20190701_191659_edited.jpg
20190701_191715_edited.jpg

i was actually looking into the toyotec as well. i looked into the boss lift. looks like ill be investing in some control arms too then. sick truck by the way !
I have the Toytec BOSS lift. 2nd one I've owned as I had one on a 4Runner too. Great product especially for the price!

Good looking build so far!!! I have the icon stage 2 and I love them. Great as a daily driver ave been awesome in the trails.

Thanks! Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about them. Good to know some feedback on that setup.

went out to crystal lake and setup my roam tent for the first time

20190914_132849.jpg

20190914_170012.jpg

i also added some oedro lights to the front grill, combined with a harness i purchased over amazon total cost 30$ looking forward to trying them out at night.

grilllightsedited.jpg

What a great picture! How do you like the tent?

Back