• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco beltran

Thanks ? I love it so far plenty of room for my wife and I and my husky. Highly recommend it. Also has a lot of cool little features that make it a pretty good quality tent imo.
What a great picture! How do you like the tent?

trip to anza borrego.

anzaedited.jpg
split mountain edited.jpg

wuttup yall, not much of a build update but somehow turned my build page into my adventure log i guess. anywayyy Got a new doggo, "Onyx", already peed in my tent so... yeah , other than that got some sweet new roam gear. worth the investment. made the clutter in my rear seats and bed so much better, planning on getting some more for some of my extra camping equipment.

1571112053332.png

1571112789472.png

1571113148127.png

went up to big bear and camped out at coon creek yellow post site, nice and quiet and isolated. found at night when the temp dropped too low for my comfort that i needed a heater.

1571113318909.png

the following week went to yosemite, never get tired of going to this place

1571113542381.png

1571113618227.png

1571113708309.png

then finally on my way back home decided to stop and visit pismo beach. and camp out for 1 night, not too bad for 10 bucks i guess.

1571113884222.png

1571113919997.png

Attachments

• 1571112050700.png
    1571112050700.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 100
I heard pretty good things about eibach so I thought I'd give it a try. Couldn't pass it up for price, so far loving it.

20200104_112043.jpg

Couldn't find any aftermarket brackets/holders for my recovery boards so I made some. Not the most pro brackets but hey. They hold my boards just fine.

DSC00018~2.JPG

DSC00017~2.JPG

Couldn't find any aftermarket brackets/holders for my recovery boards so I made some. Not the most pro brackets but hey. They hold my boards just fine.

DSC00018~2.JPG

DSC00017~2.JPG
Good job. Will the post resting on the bed like that cause any trouble, you think?

That bottom picture is sick. I like your build man, looks clean. I'll be looking into that bike rack setup for sure. Cheers.
Thank you sir. Means alot. And yeah victory 4x4 bike rack brackets with rockymounts fork adapter. ??.

Good job. Will the post resting on the bed like that cause any trouble, you think?
Thank you. I though about worst case scenario them getting loose and touching the bedsides so I added some pads that still dont touch the bedsides unless the brackets were to completely come loose. I tested them out to see if they came loose when out in the trail and they haven't. Used some blue loctite on the bolts to hold it to the bed rack so it wont come loose. I'll have to do more testing. ??

Thank you. I though about worst case scenario them getting loose and touching the bedsides so I added some pads that still dont touch the bedsides unless the brackets were to completely come loose. I tested them out to see if they came loose when out in the trail and they haven't. Used some blue loctite on the bolts to hold it to the bed rack so it wont come loose. I'll have to do more testing. ??
Good thinking! It won’t come loose with the locktite.

Went to the eastern sierras this weekend and had a blast. Such cool views and great camping spots. Hopefully I can head back soon.
DSC00119.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00197.jpg
I LOVE those fog lights mounted like that. Probably my favorite lighting on a Tacoma I've ever seen. Circles are so much better, and that spot is killer.

What are they drilled into? Did you cut the grille away behind them to make room?

What are they drilled into? Did you cut the grille away behind them to make room?
Thanks man, I wasnt sure about them at first but they did grown on me and I love em. I actually made some L brackets out of aluminum that hook to the back of the grill using small hardware. no cutting or modding the grill necessary. They've actually held up great so far. ?and they didn't break my wallet.

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

Had some fun up in mammoth, rig is running a bit heavy might have to regear.

20200501_194426.jpg

Finally put my km3s on took a picture where I'll be spending most the time at now.
Pretty quiet tire to be a mudd terrain. Imo.

Just wait a couple months. The km3’s I put on my jlur didn’t get noisy until first rotation. Still not bad, but they definitely make their presence known.

But man, that is an awesome looking truck!
Thanks !. Yeah I did notice the rig got a bit heavier and the tires you can hear them a bit but then I just turn up the radio and it goes away. Lol . They ride great tho. Wel have to wait and see later on to get a proper opinion on em.

Back