• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived T3G Launch giveaway by Expedition Essentials and Cali Raised LED!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I see some other people that are close but not quite there so I will wait until 1900 to give them a chance after they get home from work. I like to be fair and if that’s the difference between them being eligible, I want to allow them to try.

@ExpeditionEssentials @CaliRaisedLED

Winners are in!

WINNERS.jpg

@Colorado_Taco17 won first pull and @Hodakaguy won second pull. @Hodakaguy has no use for the air compressor bed mount, so he decided it would be fine to reroll. @Rob Daman won that reroll!

Congratulations, Jake, on your @CaliRaisedLED bed stiffeners. And Rob on your @ExpeditionEssentials air compressor bed mount! You were both some of the last people to become eligible to win.

Video is going to be posted in a minute, but this is how I did it: Added all names of members with 50+ posts and 5+ threads to a random generator. Jake won that first pull and had first choice on which item he wanted. I then added 3 more members who had the 50 posts, (49 for one), but only had about 3 threads. I decided to give them a chance because they have contributed quite a lot to the forum. Tom won that won, then Rob took that reroll.

This ends our first giveaway which was part of the launch of the site. I'm already planning the next one and hoping to move onto bigger and badder items. I smell fog light replacements...

Lastly, thank you very much to @CaliRaisedLED and @ExpeditionEssentials for sponsoring our first giveaway and supporting the launch of the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back