Steering Wheel Vibration

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

sqpdbill

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Bill
Truck Year
Truck Color
Army Green
Truck Grade
Limited
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#7,894
I am new to this forum and previously posted a question in a new user section, but want to ask the question again: My 2021 Limited truck has a steering wheel vibration at all speeds, not severe, but annoying. I want to know if other 2021 Tacoma owners are having any of these issues. I have contacted Toyota North America and was told this is a characteristic of Tacoma and to live with it. I am not satisfied with that answer, but more importantly I want to get it fixed. So anyone else have a vibration issue? I did have the dealer rebalance the wheels but no change.

UnpavedPreferred

✓ • Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Gabe
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#7,073
I haven't noticed any vibration although I have a 2020 off-road that I bought in August. Have you asked to test drive another Tacoma limited to compare?

Top Bottom