• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SSO ALL NEW SLIMLINE HYBRID STAGE 2 HIGH CLEARANCE SIDE PROTECTION at BATTLE BORN OFFROAD

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net

The original just got better!
Southern Style Offroads ALL NEW Slimline Hybrid Stage 2 High Clearance Side Protection

Special thanks to @JerryTaco2.0 for the pictures and allowing us to help him install

We’re proud to introduce our new high clearance side protection that will BOLT ON TO ANY existing Southern Style OffRoad Slimline 2016+ Tacoma Hybrid. They will come powder coated matte black to match all of our Slimlines with all mounting hardware and instructions for a simple afternoon installation. Made of all 3/16″ steel with gussets throughout, these provide great protection and way more clearance. Keep the styling that led you to buy your 16+ Tacoma while gaining about 19″ of additional clearance at the front tires where you need it most.

Install can be done with the Slimline Hybrid on your truck. The Stage 2 will not work with other manufacturers version of the slimline hybrid bumper.

SLIM-STG2-T3G - 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Slimeline Hybrid Stage 2 Upgrade

Bumpers are fabricated upon order and are shipping approximately 6-8 weeks from date of order. Lead times are subject to vary due to any current sale promotions and volume of orders in house.

Southern Style OffRoad products are made-to-order items that are fabricated individually according to the customer’s requests. To deliver the desired products within estimated lead times, we start to process your order on the day the order was placed. The initial process begins by ordering needed metal specific to your order therefore Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% fee on all cancelled orders. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and will only be accepted for manufacturing defects. SSO will not issue an RMA for items that have been installed.

Pre-order has not yet begun, follow this thread to stay up to date on any news! If you have any questions or would like to receive an email when more details and pre-order becomes available, shoot us a PM with your info or email us!

So sick! I love the look of the clean lines and looks OEM. When I saw the first couple of photos on SSO's FB, I knew this was the front bumper setup I wanted. I'll be following for sure.

@JerryTaco2.0 Not much added weight to it, is it? Great looking truck man!

So sick! I love the look of the clean lines and looks OEM. When I saw the first couple of photos on SSO's FB, I knew this was the front bumper setup I wanted. I'll be following for sure.

@JerryTaco2.0 Not much added weight to it, is it? Great looking truck man!

Not a ton. I already had that hidden winch mount, so replacing that with the slimline and then adding the stage 2 kit maybe added 30 pounds?

Dude, was rad meeting you! And thank you! I am so damn thrilled with this bumper. It is exactly what the truck needed.

Great meeting you as well ?. I definitely agree that this is an excellent upgrade to an already well designed and clean looking slim line bumper. SSO did a great job with this one.

The original just got better!
Southern Style Offroads ALL NEW Slimline Hybrid Stage 2 High Clearance Side Protection

Special thanks to @JerryTaco2.0 for the pictures and allowing us to help him install

We’re proud to introduce our new high clearance side protection that will BOLT ON TO ANY existing Southern Style OffRoad Slimline 2016+ Tacoma Hybrid. They will come powder coated matte black to match all of our Slimlines with all mounting hardware and instructions for a simple afternoon installation. Made of all 3/16″ steel with gussets throughout, these provide great protection and way more clearance. Keep the styling that led you to buy your 16+ Tacoma while gaining about 19″ of additional clearance at the front tires where you need it most.

Install can be done with the Slimline Hybrid on your truck. The Stage 2 will not work with other manufacturers version of the slimline hybrid bumper.

SLIM-STG2-T3G - 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Slimeline Hybrid Stage 2 Upgrade

Bumpers are fabricated upon order and are shipping approximately 6-8 weeks from date of order. Lead times are subject to vary due to any current sale promotions and volume of orders in house.

Southern Style OffRoad products are made-to-order items that are fabricated individually according to the customer’s requests. To deliver the desired products within estimated lead times, we start to process your order on the day the order was placed. The initial process begins by ordering needed metal specific to your order therefore Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% fee on all cancelled orders. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and will only be accepted for manufacturing defects. SSO will not issue an RMA for items that have been installed.

Pre-order has not yet begun, follow this thread to stay up to date on any news! If you have any questions or would like to receive an email when more details and pre-order becomes available, shoot us a PM with your info or email us!
I like the fact it looks clean and oem ? I would is go for this

Last edited:

Its official, stage 2 for the third gen is now available! Get in on this early! shoot us a pm with any questions

Back