• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

South Texas 3rd Gens

gaterose

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Any other South Texas Tacomas on here?

Figured I would start a thread for Texas meet-ups and discussion.

Here are a few FB pages I know of for Tacos around here -

South Texas Tacomas

ATX Tacomas

Texas Toyota Off-Roaders

Corpus Christi Toyotas

San Antonio Tacomas (TTE-SA)

I'm in San Antonio, here's my Tacoma

gaterose build thread

39073305550_b55b65c57b_b.jpg

not quite south. im in Liberty Hill, Tx. I hang with the Texas Toyota Coalition. Headquarters in Austin but also have san antonio and houston chapters. awesome truck btw. love the blue.

Hey Taco peep's. New to the forum, just got back in the lifestyle 2 wks ago with a new '18 (had an '04 then traded up to the Tundra). I'm from SA TX and interested in hearing anything helpful on making my Taco experience fun.

When i was in texas recently i saw a lot of great rigs! post em up!

Whats going on??

I just got to Corpus, but from Houston. ill be Going to Horseshoe Bay a lot, my folks have a condo there. just went to Hidden Falls Adventure Park last weekend.

Hey everyone!

I’m from FL but just moved to Corpus Christi a few months ago (work). I too just got back into a Taco, I had an 2011 TX TRD PRO and mistakenly sold it a year later.... so I’ve had to wait and save my pennies. finally, in September, I got a Black TRD OR. - I’ve read, on other forums, of meet ups to caravan down to SPI. Does anyone know if that’s a thing? Anyhow, looking forward to talking with everyone!

Hey everyone!

I’m from FL but just moved to Corpus Christi a few months ago (work). I too just got back into a Taco, I had an 2011 TX TRD PRO and mistakenly sold it a year later.... so I’ve had to wait and save my pennies. finally, in September, I got a Black TRD OR. - I’ve read, on other forums, of meet ups to caravan down to SPI. Does anyone know if that’s a thing? Anyhow, looking forward to talking with everyone!
Check the Corpus Christi Tacomas (or Toyotas?) facebook page. There's an annual PINS run that is HUGE in addition to several other opportunities to meet up there.

I’m in San Antonio too. I recently joined the San Antonio FB group. There are a few guys in earlier gen Tacomas that work near me. I see a lot of nice 3rd gens in SA and New Braunfels.

There are a few of us here in LH. They are 4runners but good people. guess we will have to meet up then. Are you a part of TTC? Instagram?

Texas Toyota Coalitiion based out of Austin, but we are all over Texas

TTC Memeber 127 here out of Cypress Texas. Just found this forum. I've been on TacomaWorld for a few years.

Taco1.jpg
Welcome! I lived out in Cypress for almost 5 years, right behind the outlets. haha.

Just the normal stuff. Riverwalk, Market Square, we were just introduced to Chicken N Pickle. Probably go there more often.

Back