South Texas 3rd Gens

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

gaterose

= IV • Gold
First Name
Matt
T3G Member
Any other South Texas Tacomas on here?

Figured I would start a thread for Texas meet-ups and discussion.

Here are a few FB pages I know of for Tacos around here -

South Texas Tacomas

ATX Tacomas

Texas Toyota Off-Roaders

Corpus Christi Toyotas

San Antonio Tacomas (TTE-SA)

I'm in San Antonio, here's my Tacoma

gaterose build thread

texplor

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
not quite south. im in Liberty Hill, Tx. I hang with the Texas Toyota Coalition. Headquarters in Austin but also have san antonio and houston chapters. awesome truck btw. love the blue.

buffalo sox 71

= II • Bronze
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,527
Hey Taco peep's. New to the forum, just got back in the lifestyle 2 wks ago with a new '18 (had an '04 then traded up to the Tundra). I'm from SA TX and interested in hearing anything helpful on making my Taco experience fun.

Dirtboy2009

= III • Silver
First Name
Scott
T3G Member
not quite south. im in Liberty Hill, Tx. I hang with the Texas Toyota Coalition. Headquarters in Austin but also have san antonio and houston chapters. awesome truck btw. love the blue.
I'm just a bit north of you in Copperas Cove.

Char_char_tacoma

= II • Bronze
First Name
Austin
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Whats going on??

I just got to Corpus, but from Houston. ill be Going to Horseshoe Bay a lot, my folks have a condo there. just went to Hidden Falls Adventure Park last weekend.

Spicy Taco

= I • Lurker
First Name
Joel
T3G Member
#1,908
Hey everyone!

I’m from FL but just moved to Corpus Christi a few months ago (work). I too just got back into a Taco, I had an 2011 TX TRD PRO and mistakenly sold it a year later.... so I’ve had to wait and save my pennies. finally, in September, I got a Black TRD OR. - I’ve read, on other forums, of meet ups to caravan down to SPI. Does anyone know if that’s a thing? Anyhow, looking forward to talking with everyone!

gaterose

= IV • Gold
First Name
Matt
T3G Member
Hey everyone!

I’m from FL but just moved to Corpus Christi a few months ago (work). I too just got back into a Taco, I had an 2011 TX TRD PRO and mistakenly sold it a year later.... so I’ve had to wait and save my pennies. finally, in September, I got a Black TRD OR. - I’ve read, on other forums, of meet ups to caravan down to SPI. Does anyone know if that’s a thing? Anyhow, looking forward to talking with everyone!
Check the Corpus Christi Tacomas (or Toyotas?) facebook page. There's an annual PINS run that is HUGE in addition to several other opportunities to meet up there.

JSC2012

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jared
T3G Member
#2,594
I’m in San Antonio too. I recently joined the San Antonio FB group. There are a few guys in earlier gen Tacomas that work near me. I see a lot of nice 3rd gens in SA and New Braunfels.

texplor

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
There are a few of us here in LH. They are 4runners but good people. guess we will have to meet up then. Are you a part of TTC? Instagram?

texplor

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
Texas Toyota Coalitiion based out of Austin, but we are all over Texas

Parker315

= II • Bronze
First Name
Brett
T3G Member
#6,045
TTC Memeber 127 here out of Cypress Texas. Just found this forum. I've been on TacomaWorld for a few years.

Taco1.jpg

Top Bottom