• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SOS Tax Sale! 20% Off [Closed]

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Ladies and Gentleman our tax time sale is going to start early this year. Starting Feb 1, 2020. The sale ends March 15, 2020.

Here are the details: PLEAS READ ALL, then if there are any unanswered questions please post them up here or PM me.

Use code TAX2020 at checkout for 20% off to be applied.

SOS Offroad Concepts contact info.
email: sosoffroadconcepts@gmail.com
Address: 970 Old Airport Road, Lauren's SC
Phone: 843-714-9854
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sos_offroadconcepts/
https://www.instagram.com/instame_ed_d/

Please read FAQ page
http://sosoffroadconcepts.com/faq/
No combined shipping

If there is an order for something that we currently do not offer on the website please email your order and we will invoice you, i.e. 5th gen 4runner hybrid bumper

Email ordering use this format please and use the email address on here over using the website email.
Name
Address
Contact number
Full details of the order
Discount code you are wanting to apply

20% off applies to fab work only, coatings and shipping do not apply

Current lead SALE times (these may change at anytime, will try and keep updated as best as possible):
Steel Bumpers 8 weeks
Sliders 6 weeks
Rear bumpers w/ swingouts 12+ weeks
Aluminum orders 12+ weeks

!!!!GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!
Ok now that all of that is out of the way on to the GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!!!
What's the give-a-way consist of???
either a full skid trio of what we carry or $350 credit towards another product.

Rules:
  • Only orders of sliders or bumpers only will be entered into the give-a-way
  • Those order numbers will be collected at the sale ending date put into a hat and randomly drawn (we may do this live on IG or FB or something, haven't decided that yet).
  • I will post the winner on here as well as we will post on our social media pages and contact you via the email given, the winner then has 48 hrs to claim their prize.
  • If winner does not claim their prize then we will draw a second then third try for a winner. No more drawings after the third for a winner.
  • If the $350 credit is chosen it cannot be used in conjunction with any sales or discount codes.

Get everything from bumpers to hi-lift jack bases.

Last edited:
Skip here with SOS, just waiting on the Mods to accept my vendor work on here. If anyone has any questions I can answer them as well.

I run all of SOS forum based social media and sales.

Glad to be on this forum.

Skip here with SOS, just waiting on the Mods to accept my vendor work on here. If anyone has any questions I can answer them as well.

I run all of SOS forum based social media and sales.

Glad to be on this forum.
Hot damn! Welcome

Right now we have a 16+ regular rear bumper with flush mount light cutouts raw steel and a 16+ streamline with taller style hoop powder coated ready to ship.

this might be the wrong thread.but does the mid skid fit the 3rd gen tacomas? i have the front skid already installed.

i sure do.i bought the ifs skid used for 200 bucks in December. i barely installed it last week.
sos skid.jpg

Last edited:
TTT.
Any questions about SOS products?

tax sale still going on! 20% off is a hell of a deal for armor.

My brother is modifying his runner and today he saw your tail gate bumper... he said “we got a winner”
Heck yeah man well!!! Where did he see pics of it or what forum, if he's a member on one that we are a vendor on have him contact me and we'll chat.

Back