• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Show Us Your Trail Pics

No actual trails that you’re aloud on out by me. This was taken on private property when nobody was looking lol
In my defense, the gate was left wide open with no signs. ??‍♂️
1FF3FBCF-5A04-49DE-9113-616CD0F4E57C.jpeg

Dude! At first glance I thought you had the new Pro Green. I was like damn!

On the trail yesterday, looking to do some fishin. Little did i know id be stuck for 3hrs till someone came and helped. Never doing that again, fun regardless haha.

Attachments

• 20190414_144322.jpg
    20190414_144322.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 20190414_155943.jpg
    20190414_155943.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 123
On the trail yesterday, looking to do some fishin. Little did i know id be stuck for 3hrs till someone came and helped. Never doing that again, fun regardless haha.

Oops!

I gotta ask, did you try Crawl Control?

I did, but when your underbelly is touching the floor theres no crawling to be had. Next step is possibly 35".

Just finding this thread.... I wish there were some closer trails around me.... Sweet trucks everyone! I can't wait to build mine up!

Back