• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Discount Code Share your discount codes here!

TRDcement_taco19

5️⃣ Platinum
Reaction score
Hope this doesn’t reflect to the military discount thread. If so delete this! If not here I got some to share for all of you

GRDIAN dash cams “taco20” 15% off
Toyota pro shop “taco10” 10% off
Cali raised LED “trdcementtaco5” 5%
Rago fabrication “cement10”
Shovel tec “sponsor15” 15%

Desertdoesit seat jackers dm me for link/code. serious inquires only limited qty

Tactilian flags dm me (Referral) link & code
Switch pros dm me link & code

Remmen Brakes - code = Adventure15
Rago Fabrication - code = tconobo
Mountanin Hatch - code = nobodys
Tactilian - code = taco_nobodys

Remmen Brakes - code = Adventure15

I have Remmen brakes cross drill/slotted n pads, haven’t installed b/c I’m not due for brakes yet lol

B5DA0933-91A8-41F8-92B8-14A5FC3E4B9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you know we get discounts on oem parts and possible after market etc thru ur local dealership any make and model as well. 15% off this if your a Costco member. When I bought my 2019 Tacoma, I used Costco promotions, got automatic 50% coupon on a part/accessories one time use upto $200 if you buy a new car. And then after use anytime 15% here’s the link.

you have to be Costco member to use this! You can use this 15% once per day unlimited, in total sales, no minimum. Enjoy 😊

Did you know we get discounts on oem parts and possible after market etc thru ur local dealership any make and model as well. 15% off this if your a Costco member. When I bought my 2019 Tacoma, I used Costco promotions, got automatic 50% coupon on a part/accessories one time use upto $200 if you buy a new car. And then after use anytime 15% here’s the link.

you have to be Costco member to use this! You can use this 15% once per day unlimited, in total sales, no minimum. Enjoy 😊

well that’s different. I’ve never heard of this before.

well that’s different. I’ve never heard of this before.

yea I have been using this discount since 2015. Worked Mostly on oem replacement parts except name brands. Weather tech etc. Aftermarket stuff usually are what behind the counter like clothing hats stickers key chains toys etc doesn’t work on lift, aftermarket wheels and not even tires. Possible like TRD skid plate which I used towards my 50% coupon stole it for $200! Retails $400

yea I have been using this discount since 2015. Worked Mostly on oem replacement parts except name brands. Weather tech etc. Aftermarket stuff usually are what behind the counter like clothing hats stickers key chains toys etc doesn’t work on lift, aftermarket wheels and not even tires. Possible like TRD skid plate which I used towards my 50% coupon stole it for $200! Retails $400

Dang that’s awesome! Not a member but would definitely be one for those deals lol

For anyone looking to cover their fog lights:
Lamin-X is currently offering 10% off with code NOV and free shipping to US & Canada with the purchase of two of their kits. It’s a cheaper option than Amazon.

late start for some Black Friday deals hit up some Black Friday Promo codes!

@desertdoesit BFCM2020

Back